Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #21
emileesmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do I become a seller?

I am frustrated too. I have bought and traded a lot, but I can't sell? It's crazy! Can I post anywhere to get my posts up?

Advertisement

emileesmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:15 AM   #22
mariposablue
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by emileesmama View Post
I am frustrated too. I have bought and traded a lot, but I can't sell? It's crazy! Can I post anywhere to get my posts up?
It is my understanding that you can post anywhere. I think they want people to be members of this community and not just here to sell a few diapers and move on and therefore have created the post requirement. It's to your benefit as well b/c buyers aren't always willing to buy from someone that just has a handful of posts.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #23
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposablue
It is my understanding that you can post anywhere. I think they want people to be members of this community and not just here to sell a few diapers and move on and therefore have created the post requirement. It's to your benefit as well b/c buyers aren't always willing to buy from someone that just has a handful of posts.
This exactly. You can post in any of the main chat areas...FSOT posts/replies do not count. It's our experience that scammers are less likely to hang around long enough to get their post count up and obtain the badge. Of course it still happens, which is why we also insist that you use the goods option through Paypal to protect your purchase
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:57 PM   #24
Bodangls
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for asking this. I'm glad I actually checked before I made a whole new thread.
Bodangls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #25
expectingmommy201311
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm new too and I'm so confused with all the rules here.
expectingmommy201311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #26
3in3for me
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm also trying to get my 30 now have bought a lot of stuff but just now ready to start selling. It is bothersome but nice to know it is safer to buy with the restrictions
3in3for me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #27
3in3for me
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by expectingmommy201311
I'm new too and I'm so confused with all the rules here.
the rules are confusing but I find learning one at a time is helpful
Old 10-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #28
3in3for me
Registered Users
seller
seller

Do we need itrader feedback to sell because even tho I have had several transactions no one ever left feedback for me? I know I check the feedback befor I buy so I don't want people not buying from me b/c of lack of feedback
Old 10-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #29
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3in3for me
Do we need itrader feedback to sell because even tho I have had several transactions no one ever left feedback for me? I know I check the feedback befor I buy so I don't want people not buying from me b/c of lack of feedback
No, just the badge which can be obtained after 15 days membership and 30 posts Feedback helps make buyers feel a little more comfortable, but we all had to start somewhere. There is also nothing wrong with sending a message to the seller from your transactions and asking them to leave you feedback Did you leave feedback for them already? Nearly all sellers wait until they receive FB from the buyer.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #30
3in3for me
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses
No, just the badge which can be obtained after 15 days membership and 30 posts Feedback helps make buyers feel a little more comfortable, but we all had to start somewhere. There is also nothing wrong with sending a message to the seller from your transactions and asking them to leave you feedback Did you leave feedback for them already? Nearly all sellers wait until they receive FB from the buyer.
Ok thank you. Is that something I can do on ipad or do I have to go on a computer