Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #21
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Questions about homebirth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post
Yep, that's what sold my DH on it. We had 3 hospital births w no intervention, but felt I was pushing my luck, lol. A new birth center opened with my 4th, and we met with her and switched as fast as we could! So we had a birth center birth, got pregnant again, and found out halfway through there were twins! So, birth center was out as you can't have twins at a birth center in my state. We explored all options, and ended up with the most wonderful home birth ever . But meeting with the midwife made it possible. My DH went from no way are we having babies at home to of course we are having these babies at home. Both the birth center and home birth were sooooo much better than the hospital, and the prenatal care was as well. I <3 midwives!
We had a similar experience. DH was "no way", to having a homebirth...me becoming a midwife! and then needing hospital births....with the very necessary hospital births he was always asking why we couldn't just do this at home

Advertisement

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #22
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Also wanted to add, I like to share this tip in threads like this, whenever I want SO to read something I put it on the back of the toilet. If it's urgent I remove any other reading materials. It seriously works like a charm. I never say anything he just reads it.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #23
elizabeth.scalf
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Also wanted to add, I like to share this tip in threads like this, whenever I want SO to read something I put it on the back of the toilet. If it's urgent I remove any other reading materials. It seriously works like a charm. I never say anything he just reads it.
SAHM to Coralie, 1/09, Siri 9/10, Ellie Sue 9/12, Baby #4 due May 2014.
elizabeth.scalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #24
ofthemoonsglow
Registered Users
Formely: Mia**da
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething
Bwhahaha. You are awesome!