Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #111
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (August)

I didn't see another one of these threads for September but wanted to check in! We are officially at the 20 week mark!!! It is crazy how far away the 1st 8 weeks seem now. We will go in 1 week to our anatomy scan. Baby is a light mover which of course right now I wish it was stronger. I am feeling winded a lot as it seems like I am so big. I hope everyone is doing well and all the mommas with new squishies are enjoying every minute but also taking time to pamper themselves!!

Advertisement

Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #112
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5
I didn't see another one of these threads for September but wanted to check in! We are officially at the 20 week mark!!! It is crazy how far away the 1st 8 weeks seem now. We will go in 1 week to our anatomy scan. Baby is a light mover which of course right now I wish it was stronger. I am feeling winded a lot as it seems like I am so big. I hope everyone is doing well and all the mommas with new squishies are enjoying every minute but also taking time to pamper themselves!!
Awesome!!

AFM: I'm at 32 weeks. So close yet so far away!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #113
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
Awesome!!

It's such an exciting time for you! Just enough time to get everything finalized and ready for the impending arrival!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:59 PM   #114
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Hey everyone! What a week & a half it's been...after basically giving up on the chance at a vbac, I actually went into labor during the night before my scheduled c-section. It was pretty exciting, but in the end it didn't exactly turn out the way I had hoped. After 17 hrs of labor, our team green became team blue via c/s....SJ was born Monday, Aug. 5 @ 8:12 p.m. @ exactly 42 wks. He weighed 8 lbs 4 oz & was 19 1/4 in. long. I am so in love with this precious boy & so thankful to God for His goodness in bring this sweet life into mine.

Congrats Shannon on your sweet boy!!!
so very sorry that you didn't end up with the birth experience you were hoping for. way to take it to the wire, baby! what a sweetheart, that gaze is just so...wise. and his feet! congrats on your son, what a long awaited gift and dream come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
Awesome!!

i told someone the other night that i am at the "close/far" stage of pregnancy...but i'm glad for it. i have plenty to take care of before i can hole up with a newb...

as for us! been awhile since i've checked in, pregnancy is going very well, moved into trimester 3...moving up to bi monthly mw appts...caved on team green yesterday and discovered our intuition was correct and this little baby will make boy #2...our final installment!

im pretty jazzed, to say the least, since we have a bunch of girls and only one boy...tho im just hoping for a smooth delivery and healthy baby...and while i CAN wait to see his face...im excited to find out if im also right about him being a red head.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:54 PM   #115
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I feel like this pregnancy is so slow!!!
Almost 14 weeks but I feel like it's dragging!!!!

I guess it's because it's not at the fun parts yet. No movement, I feel silly buying stuff. I'm starting to buy diapers and nursing pads, but that's about it. We have everything from our last 2 kids, that we literally need NOTHING. But I still want to shop.

I'm gonna try and keep up with CD's this time. I just hate changing and tossing so much money. In the newborn stage my kids poop all the time and I can change a diaper a least 3x during each nursing session. That adds up!!!!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:38 AM   #116
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hard to believe my lil rainbow is already a month old!

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:03 PM   #117
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Becky - Yay and congrats on boy #2!!! I bet your ds is gonna love having another "dude" to play with. Glad you are enjoying the time you have left. Wow it seems like not that long ago we were on the TTC board talking about the trip you were on when you discovered your BFP!!

Ariana - yes that point is a dragging point for just those reasons! But soon now you will be feeling those flips and flutters and it will start to move faster! Enjoy the 2nd trimester!! My Alli was a pooper like that to due to dairy intolerance. EVERY diaper was a poop diaper. It turned out to be a bad time to try cloth for us. I am hoping this time around will be different!! With knowledge comes wisdom right!

Erica - wow a month already! So sad how fast those first few months go....unless you have a colicky baby! But he sounds like a champ. So cute!

AFM I am pasting what I wrote in my ddc:

SO today has been a big day for us! We had our U/S and baby #6 is perfect! Weighing in at 1lb 1oz but didn't get a crown to rump measurement.....little wiggle but. Every time doc tried to get a good face shot little booger would turn it's back to us or put it's elbow over it's face!!Baby was moving constantly!! But that just made the doc say well we are gonna do another in a month to get better pics. lol Heart, brain, spine all look great. Doc complied with our wishes to not be told gender and write it on our card and put the card and the "money shots" in the envelope and sealed it. So this weekend when all our children are here we will do a reveal. But dh says he saw.....since he was video taping but i swore him to secrecy!!

Also, I finally plucked up the courage to call the birthing center to schedule a meet and greet with the midwives there!!! I am so excited and they are in our network so our insurance will cover them!! So I may FINALLY get to have my water birth. Cool thing is even the hospital they are networked under has the tubs so even if I can't do the birthing center I can hopefully still get a water birth. EEEKKKK! I go next Tuesday to the appt. Now to tell my doc about it tomorrow at my regular appt.

And that is about it!! Blessings
Old 10-11-2013, 08:32 PM   #118
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
October thread here http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1550858 lol

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote