Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2013, 04:54 PM   #11
Bump2b
Registered Users
seller

Re: WHOO HOO!!!! USPS now expanding delivery confirmation for first-class internatio

Loving it!!

Advertisement

Bump2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #12
Bump2b
Registered Users
seller

Re: WHOO HOO!!!! USPS now expanding delivery confirmation for first-class internatio

Bump
Bump2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #13
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was so excited when DC printed for a package of deodorant I mailed to Australia last week. Unfortunately, the DC has not updated a single time to even show that it was picked up at my house. So now I'm nervous!

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #14
expaik
Registered Users
seller

Yes, it's quite irritating - it's happened to me too. But hopefully it will at least scan when it reaches Australia's customs (now that USPS tracks first-class to Australia).
expaik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #15
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I was going to ask a question but forgot. A couple of weeks ago I mailed a package to Canada. I was told by the woman at the post office delivery confirmation was not available for first class delivery. The package has arrived without issue but I would really like to have that delivery confirmation if possible for any future shipments. Where can I find where it says it is available? That way I can just show it to the ladies if need be.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #16
expaik
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
I was going to ask a question but forgot. A couple of weeks ago I mailed a package to Canada. I was told by the woman at the post office delivery confirmation was not available for first class delivery. The package has arrived without issue but I would really like to have that delivery confirmation if possible for any future shipments. Where can I find where it says it is available? That way I can just show it to the ladies if need be.
She's clueless.

Do you have the label number from the mailed item? If you put that into the USPS track&confirm, it should show all the scans, up to delivery.
expaik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #17
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by expaik View Post
She's clueless.

Do you have the label number from the mailed item? If you put that into the USPS track&confirm, it should show all the scans, up to delivery.
I did that and it does show it's progress, which is really cool. Is it now automatically included then?

and yes the ladies there are rather clueless. One refused to give me proof of mailing until I insisted on it before leaving the package with them. She told me this was against procedure. Which is really silly as I always get proof of mailing when I send packages out.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #18
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by expaik View Post
Yes, it's quite irritating - it's happened to me too. But hopefully it will at least scan when it reaches Australia's customs (now that USPS tracks first-class to Australia).
Hopefully!

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote