Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
armywife2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

looking for cake recipies

that taste great with no frosting. My son is having his party at a train museum in a couple of weeks, and I have an awesome train cupcake pan I used when he turned 3 that I want to use again. that time, the cakes were over decorated - i used candy as decorations. this time, I'm going to keep it simple, and maybe jsut accent some of the details with a little piping... maybe, lol

I think I want to do half chocolate, and half vanilla, but I'm willing to try anything that would go over well at a 6yr olds party

Advertisement

Want to earn gift cards searching the net? Click HERE to join Swagbucks!
armywife2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:25 AM   #2
mary78
Registered Users

Re: looking for cake recipies

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife2002 View Post
that taste great with no frosting. My son is having his party at a train museum in a couple of weeks, and I have an awesome train cupcake pan I used when he turned 3 that I want to use again. that time, the cakes were over decorated - i used candy as decorations. this time, I'm going to keep it simple, and maybe jsut accent some of the details with a little piping... maybe, lol

I think I want to do half chocolate, and half vanilla, but I'm willing to try anything that would go over well at a 6yr olds party
i mix coconut chips with condensed milk , form rounds and put into the fridhe for a night, in the morning its ready
mary78 is offline   Reply With Quote