Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #11
SamanthaLove88
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: He talks all the time..

This is exactly what is happening to me now! Except mine is only 3...so I guess I have a long way to go I thought my daughter talked alot...until my son started up this year really to just non-stop talk. We went to an appointment that takes and hour there an hour back and he literally did not stop talking the entire trip about dirtbikes, trucks, tires, you name it...all boy things, 100 questions to go with it. My younger son isn't a talker though...he just hums and says basic words, very calm and shy. Thank GOD

Advertisement

Old 10-28-2013, 10:58 PM   #12
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: He talks all the time..

We worried about dd before she talked because she was a late talker, but now it's "the bug lives on the leaf, this dinosaur ate leaves, this dinosaur ate other dinosaurs. What do people eat? What does this animal eat? and this one, and this one, and this one?" I want to answer all her questions, but sometimes I know she's talking just to talk and already knows the answer. For instance, I know that she knows that the velcro goes on the outside edge of the shoe, but every time she puts her shoes on she goes "does the velcro go on this side or this side?" just for fun. It will drive a person crazy (and it has).
penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote