Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Heavy Sleep Wetter!!

Ok so I'm posting here because I didn't get much of a response in the potty training section. My 28 month old DS is now potty trained for day time and is no longer wearing diapers. He does however, still wet himself during nap and night. I use OS fuzzibunz and they just don't hold it anymore, even when double padded. I'm constantly having to wash pjs and sheets. I tried disposables, size 4 pampers which range from 22-37lbs (he's about 28lbs), but he still leaked through them. Anyone who has BTDT have ideas on what I can use? Should I go up a size to size 5?

Advertisement

Old 10-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Heavy Sleep Wetter!!

The inserts probably aren't absorbent enough. FB OS come with microfiber inserts? Try taking one of them out and then using a hemp or bamboo PF under it instead -- they hold a lot!

boysniris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Re: Heavy Sleep Wetter!!

Thanks! Yep, the fuzzibunz inserts are microfiber. I'll have to try hemp or bamboo inserts, I have heard before that they are more absorbent. This bed wetting thing could last a while yet so I don't want to have to keep buying disposable diapers, I'm willing to try anything!