Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2013, 01:41 PM   #211
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Matthew still doesn't have any set naps. He just naps when he does. Which is fine with me since we're always on the move.

No AF here either. Mine didn't come back with the others until at least 12 months pp.

I haven't been loosing the weight like the other two tho . But I haven't been gaining anything so that's good.

We had the party at church last night and trunk or treat. Which was our first. And kind of a teaching moment for Emily. Yes it's okay today only to get candy out of people's cars.

Then today we went to playpark and em actually asked me to go home.

Steven has lego club after school today so that means we can nap a bit longer today

Last night I was getting annoyed at the situation. I had just put Matthew down and went downstairs and if course he woke up. So dh said "Do you want me to get him?" And then just sat there watching tv. I ended up going back upstairs and laying with Matthew and he and I fell asleep. Then dh came upstairs and got ready for bed. I commented on how m had no pants on and dh said "that will be you tomorrow night" I told him no because I feel like I get no help. Which I think hurt him because he said he does the dishes, laundry, vacuum etc. but that's not what I meant. And I go appreciate all that he does around here. But it's not helping with Matthew like I want. Yes I'm the only one that can feed him but you can hold him for ten minutes to give my back a break please! So today I emailed him saying he forgot his "costume" (his letterman jacket from high school). He responds back that he forgot because his mind was on other things . I feel like a jerk.

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!

Last edited by stevensmom; 10-31-2013 at 01:46 PM.
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:56 PM   #212
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 13 -*OCTOBER*- CHAT

So sorry Erica. I know what you mean. i struggle at times with the same thing.

*nursing and typing with one hand is sometimes difficult. please excuse the errors*
Old 10-31-2013, 04:24 PM   #213
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Erica - I feel the same way at times and he does not get it. We have gotten in a few fights over that.

Afton fell at her field trip today and hurt her shoulder. The nurse thought for sure she had broke her collarbone but after the dr and x-rays it is just really bruised thank God. The bad part is she missed her Halloween party at the school In other news dh got Dresden to giggle for the first time. It was so cute and even better that daddy got the first one.
Homeschool Buyer CO-OP = Great Homeschool Deals
missydawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:34 AM   #214
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Yesterday Afton fell of some bouncy thing on a field trip and hurt her shoulder. The school nurse was sure she broke her collarbone, but after a doctor visit and x-rays it is just badly bruised. She is on ibuprofen and has to have her arm wrapped to her body for two days. So needless to say sleep was not easier for her last night. Then Thayer work up with the flu this morning by getting sick all over his bed. I am just hoping no one else gets sick.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:51 AM   #215
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Missy! It doesn't sound like you are having fun at all. I hope your day gets better!

As to the subject of DH's, I actually feel like I am a baby hog. I wanted another baby for SOOOOOOOOOOO long that now I feel like I need to remind myself that DH wanted him too. DH gets home around 6:30 and I am LUCKY to get Nathaniel to 8:30 before he has to go to bed (and therefore so do I as I co-sleep) so DH doesn't get much time with him. A few minutes here or there really. We both know that he is only going to be little for a short period of time so we are dealing with what we get.

I have no idea where my weight is right now. I have to see my oncologist in about a month so I guess I will find out then. With M I didn't loose till I stopped breastfeeding.

Last night went well for us. No one knocked on our door.

Today it is stormy but warm out. Unseasonably warm. I sat down on my bed after I got dressed and I thought the thermometer was broken! It was nearly 70 degrees out! I plan to go grocery shopping today, do school work with DS and hopefully work on N's cow hat. Oh and I have to update the blog from yesterday's day in the life of Nathaniel.

Erica - N doesn't have set nap times either. He just has times when he is normally asleep. I do these days where I write down everything because it is fun to look back and see how they were.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:56 AM   #216
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Dresden doesn't necessarily have a set schedule but his days run very similar. That is probably I am a scheduled person. On a positive note I did pump 4 oz this morning YAY. I have been working all week on pumping in the morning trying to get some bm stored up for our football trip in three weeks. My mom is watching Dresden while my dad and I go to the game so I need to have quite a bit for her. Sorry I am just so proud
Old 11-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #217
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I need to call my insurance company and ask them for a medical supplier that is in our network so I can get a new pump. I have one from ds1 seven years ago. But since I can get one for free night as well get a new one. I really hope he'll take a bottle. Emily never did and Steven only took milk from a sippy cup when I went back to work at 6 months.

Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 11-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #218
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Went through Emily's old clothes and need to sell them off. We have way too many huge totes full. Thinking about listing them all for $1 a piece but taking pictures and shipping is what gets to me. Then I thought about having a mini garage sale with all of our totes of clothes but then having time to do that stops me too.

Dh would just like to donate them but I really don't want to since there's at least $1k worth of clothes yep we have that much!

Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 11-01-2013, 12:39 PM   #219
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

New thread! http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1554685