Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
La Petite Krott Diapers

Enter to win!! La Petite Krott is celebrating 1000 facebook fans! Enter to win one of 5 great prizes here!

My name is Suzanne. I am a mom of 2 beautiful girls living in Nova Scotia. I love crafting sustainable, eco-friendly products for your baby at home, and I also work as a substitute teacher. All my items are hand-made by me with love.

My fitted diapers have an absorbant layer of organic bamboo fleece, an inner layer of organic bamboo velour or cotton velour, and a cute outer print of cotton knit or occasionally woven cotton.

My Hybrid fitted diapers have a hidden layer of poly-fleece for a breathable, yet water resistant layer. Your baby can wear these without a cover while at home for a longer period of time compared to the regular fitteds, but they will require a cover to be completely waterproof. The hybrid diapers have the same inner and outer fabric choices.

The soaker system consists of 3 soakers that snap into one another. You can choose the absorbancy level! Snap one soaker, two soakers, or all three for heavy wetters or night-time! Soakers are made with organic bamboo fleece and topped with organic bamboo velour or cotton velour to match the diaper inner.

Diapers are $30 plus shipping. Hard to find prints are extra.

I also specialize in hand knits. I can knit anything from socks to sweaters, soakers to longies! I charge a price of $0.19-$0.20 per yard depending on the complexity of the pattern. Ask me for a quote

Youtube video about my unique soaker system:
To shop, visit
Fabric choices:

Suzanne, mom to Zo and baby Abigail and wife to Jeff.
My Hyenacart Facebook My Gallery

I've been RAVED!

Last edited by LaPetiteKrottCreations; 11-01-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: giveaway
LaPetiteKrottCreations is offline   Reply With Quote