Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-01-2013, 12:49 AM   #801
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW - October & November

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansen817 View Post
Alright my first time posting this cycle. Got a positive LH test on Saturday at noon, thought I felt some cramping/twinges on the right side that afternoon, and we BD the next day shortly after noon. We've done this for a few months and I've had no symptoms and then AF showed up. This time though, since seriously the next day, and getting "worse", I've noticed cramping and soreness down there, feels very much like my period, but I'm not due for AF for another 12 days and my cycles are always regular but range 28-36 days. Is this normal?? I'm hoping this cramping/aching is a good sign… it feels like something is going on… but I don't want overlook possibly something abnormal or totally unrelated to pregnancy. Any thoughts? Thanks!!!
Another guess would be a cyst. They start hurting after O and continue until AF. I have had a few that gave me some good pain before and some that weren't too bad. Just a thought...I'm no Dr lol.

Advertisement

SAHM to Keila 9/08 and Brycen 10/10. Expecting #3 ~Our Rainbow Baby~ March 2015!
Mamaleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #802
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No af yet for me. I was thinking it would come today but nope. This month must be a 26 day cycle so I am expecting her tomorrow. I ordered some opks to try out this month. I think we might avoid this next cycle but I am not completely sure yet. I think I will see how my mood is lol. Something to loom forward to....I am due for my annual and I called today and made an appt with an OB instead of my general Dr who I have had do my annual in the past. I am concerned I won't like this new dr though....I hope she isn't horrible though! The drs I heard great things about didn't have openings on good days for me. :/ Anyway, maybe the new Dr will be open to figuring stuff out....but I doubt it lol
SAHM to Keila 9/08 and Brycen 10/10. Expecting #3 ~Our Rainbow Baby~ March 2015!
Old 11-01-2013, 08:19 AM   #803
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamaleah
No af yet for me. I was thinking it would come today but nope. This month must be a 26 day cycle so I am expecting her tomorrow. I ordered some opks to try out this month. I think we might avoid this next cycle but I am not completely sure yet. I think I will see how my mood is lol. Something to loom forward to....I am due for my annual and I called today and made an appt with an OB instead of my general Dr who I have had do my annual in the past. I am concerned I won't like this new dr though....I hope she isn't horrible though! The drs I heard great things about didn't have openings on good days for me. :/ Anyway, maybe the new Dr will be open to figuring stuff out....but I doubt it lol
I probably need my yearly pap too.. Yuck. I hope you like your new Dr. Hopefully a new set of eyes will benefit you
Old 11-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #804
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

OK mama's so I have a TMI question... I am now 8dpo and have been spotting Dk brown blood. Do you think this could be implantation bleeding or AF starting early since I started the Aspirin daily this month? I have never had implantation spotting before so didn't know if maybe I could be having it since I am now on Aspirin daily? I usually do spot a couple days before AF but usually only a couple days before... i'm on CD 24.
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #805
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
OK mama's so I have a TMI question... I am now 8dpo and have been spotting Dk brown blood. Do you think this could be implantation bleeding or AF starting early since I started the Aspirin daily this month? I have never had implantation spotting before so didn't know if maybe I could be having it since I am now on Aspirin daily? I usually do spot a couple days before AF but usually only a couple days before... i'm on CD 24.
I usually spot 2 days before my period comes which is around 9 DPO. But my cyles have been 24-26 days long so I think it depends. If you keep spotting on and off it's probably AF.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:12 PM   #806
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think this is me just getting worked up, but I my boobs have hurt SO bad yesterday and today, and my stomach has been a mess for 3 days now. I am thinking I am probably just sick, but DH is convinced I am pg, because I am also so tired. I don't want to get my hopes up...could I really be showing signs this early? I am only 8dpo today.

Owner and creator at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllClothedinScarlet for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!
MommyLyssa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #807
Bethany89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
9dpo and BFN this morning.. Kids are sleeping so I'm thinking a Walmart trip for more tests for tomorrow. I decided I'm too anxious not to test. I tested positive last month at 9dpo so hoping tomorrow will be a line. Fingers crossed!
Old 11-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #808
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well, still no af but I think I am finally getting some pre af cramps...or what feels similar to them. Today was day #26 and I usually have 25/26 day cycles. I don't want to get my hopes but I am still holding on a little. I am going to see how it goes tomorrow and if nothing still I will test Sunday. I have had 1 cycle go 27 days since ttc so I can't get too excited yet. I haven't checked my cervix for awhile, and curiousity got the best of me. It was low but felt pretty closed...but I have had that in the past and then all of a sudden it opened and out af came within a couple hours. Ugh. Lol
Old 11-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #809
aneet
Registered Users

Ugh that's the worse waiting for af, hopefully she doesn't come. I am back in the TWW, tomorrow will be 1 DPO. Had a positive opk yesterday and bd late late night after a Halloween party. Not very good cm this time but used lots of Preseed and took Mucinex and evening primrose oil. Last month I had great cm but still no BFP, it seems to alternate between being abundant and not much.
aneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #810
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneet
Ugh that's the worse waiting for af, hopefully she doesn't come. I am back in the TWW, tomorrow will be 1 DPO. Had a positive opk yesterday and bd late late night after a Halloween party. Not very good cm this time but used lots of Preseed and took Mucinex and evening primrose oil. Last month I had great cm but still no BFP, it seems to alternate between being abundant and not much.
Dumb question but how does mucinex aid in conception?