Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
Lenochka
Registered Users
seller

3BGs,3 Rumparooz,3 Fuzzy Buns - Pockets OS,Gently used. Newborn covers and inserts.

I have 3 BGs, 3 Rumparooz, 3 Fuzzy Buns. They are pockets, One Size. They are in Very good used condition. I got them in Excellent to Like New Condition and used them with our baby from about 3-4 mo till she was about 1 year old. They were used on and off since we did a LOT of travelling in the military. They all have 2 inserts each - small and large. Fuzzy Buns have extra elastic if needed later. No stains or smells. Very clean. I tried to take best care of them. I am just posting 3 of each now but ask me if you want more - I have 3 more of each and 1 Tiny Tush, OS. All are in different colors, mostly neutral.
Rumparooz are $12.50 each ppd with shipping or $ 35 for all 3. The Rumparuz in pretty color has elastic that stretched out a bit but does not seem to affect the performance. Fuzzy Buns are $12 each ppd or $33 for all 3. BGs are $12 each ppd or $33 for all 3. I will give you all of them for $100 shipping included.

I will throw in 3 Mother -ease Bamboo inserts for $1, great for extra absorbency or overnight.

I have 4 Newborn covers all are in Like New condition. White PU ones and a fleece one are $3 each and a wool one is $4 or $10 for all of them.

$110 for the whole lot!
Pictures are attached. Can't figure out how to upload more than 3 pictures to show insides of Fuzzy Buns but if you need me to, I can e-mail.

Last edited by Lenochka; 12-06-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Lenochka is offline   Reply With Quote