Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
sarahbrianne429
Registered Users
seller

MMAO! PUL covers, inserts, prefolds, fitteds, BGE, pockets, AIO & Misc

For hoverers; tshirt fitteds S&M girly and boyish, little beetle velour fitteds, small WAHM flannel fitteds, NIP wetbags, NIP wipes, snappis, small dream eze AIO, 2 med fuzzibunz w/inserts, 20 chinese prefolds, 2 small Bummis super snap covers, 2 OS PUL covers, 24 microfiber inserts and 10 doublers, monopoly fitted, old style BGE, small Nanas Bottoms AIO, NB Nanas Bottoms with cover.

I am adding pictures and descriptions when I can so please bear with me! Send any questions to my inbox. Thanks

DSCN3107 by sarahreed429

Nanas Bottoms NB fitted and cover, both aplix. Fitted is flannel with sherpa soaker and cover is purple velour inner and brown PUL outer. Really cute set. Bought gently used and havent gotten the chance to use it. $10ppd

Old style BGE in blossom. Has thinning in one spot and a small first layer hole. $16ppd

Ecotushy lambswool soaker, size medium. Bought new, washed & lanolized just to find it doesnt fit. $12ppd

2 Nanas Bottoms AIO, size small with birdseye inner. One has light EBF stain that should sun out. $16ppd for both.

WAHM Monopoly money fitted. It has a snap-in fold out soaker that is nice for nighttime. $9ppd

Two Bummis Super Snaps in size small. Very gently used, no stains or stretching of elastics. Asking $11ppd for both. SOLD!
SOLD!

Three WAHM tshirt fitteds, NB sized. The orange one has cotton velour inner.

Two fuzzibunz pockets size medium, inserts are still nice and fluffy. Inners are stain free and elastics still nice. Asking $12ppd for both. SOLD
SOLD

Three little beetle velour fitteds size 2 (like a regular small). Two are closureless and one is snaps. One of the snaps are missing on the orange and it has staining on inner and the green has a bleach spot on front. Asking $16ppd for the set.

Two NIP bumkins wipes, $5 plus shipping if by themselves, free shipping if bought with something else. SOLD!

Two WAHM flannel fitteds. They are side snap with fold out soakers. One has EBF stains on soaker. Asking $12ppd for 2.

Set of 14 boyish WAHM tshirt fitteds. The tie dye on front right has a hole that was repaired and the darkblue with writing is pilly on outside. I am asking $5 each or $65ppd for whole lot. If anyone wants to buy the whole lot, I will throw in a free snappi.

3 Dream Eze organic cotton AIOs, size small. Two have had a hole repaired by soaker and have thinning in inners. There is a stain on 1, and green will need new elastics which I will provide. Asking $12ppd for the 3.

3 Snappis, one is NIP. Make me an offer on these, I have no idea what they go for. I will include for free when buying lots.

NIP wetbags, asking $18 + shipping for blue and $10 + shipping for orange. Both will ship for free if bought in a lot.

Microfiber inserts, variety of brands. There are 25 one sized and 10 doublers/boosters. There are at least 10 Charlie Banana, a Fuzzibunz, and a Rumparooz 6r. If more are found during destash, they will be thrown in for free. Asking $30pp

Chinese, prefolds. 10 yellow edge and 10 red edge. A few have staining and they all have light pilling. Make an offer.

PUL covers, both one sized. Zebra is a Kawaii Minky and white is Econobum. Asking $10ppd for both.

Set of 6 organic cotton prefolds by Bummis. They are baby sized (15-40lbs). They have never been used but are pilly from prepping. Make an offer on these.

Bubble Flip with two stay dry flip inserts and two organic overnight inserts. Pics coming soon.

set of 12 girly WAHM tshirt fitteds, lot includes a snappi. Pics coming soon

I am trade friendly! Looking for size large girly longies, Tots Bots Easy Fit, large sbish OBF, BG Freetime or OBGE in Mirror and Albert.

Advertisement

Last edited by sarahbrianne429; 12-12-2013 at 09:06 PM.
sarahbrianne429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
sarahbrianne429
Registered Users
seller

Re: DeSTASH! updated! PUL covers, inserts, prefolds, fitteds, BGE, pockets, AIO & Mis

Bump for updates!
Old 11-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
sarahbrianne429
Registered Users
seller

Re: MMAO! PUL covers, inserts, prefolds, fitteds, BGE, pockets, AIO & Misc

BUMP! Want these gone, make an offer!
Old 11-15-2013, 05:50 AM   #4
Steebo
Registered Users

My Mood:

Interested in the Bummis covers. Will pm.
Steebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #5
cricketttree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sent pm about tshirt diapers.
cricketttree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #6
WillowSage
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm interested in the fuzzibums and wipes. ZCan't PM you because I haven't made enough posts yet? Can you PM me?
WillowSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #7
sarahbrianne429
Registered Users
seller

BUMP! Bummis wraps sold, everything else still available!
Old 11-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #8
kitty_kid
Registered Users

the set of 14 boyish WAHM tshirt fitteds are newborn size?and i want to see the girly WAHM tshirt fitteds.i can't send pm,please let me know soon.
kitty_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #9
sarahbrianne429
Registered Users
seller

BUMP Fuzzibunz sold
Old 11-18-2013, 02:34 PM   #10
MrsLove
Registered Users
seller

Any idea what you want for the yellow edge pfs? Oh and the size?
MrsLove is offline   Reply With Quote