Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #61
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Thanks for the hug. It's still spotting, but it's just pink tented clear "mucus" now.

Advertisement

Old 11-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #62
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My beta came back good! 10 days until my next u/s. Hoping the time passes quickly. I'm getting more nervous as time goes by though. This next u/s will be about the half way point between the last u/s we had showing our 12 week loss healthy and when I lost him.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:49 PM   #63
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ash-I'm thinking that maybe you just have a really sensitive cervix and the constant hitting from sex is making it bleed instead of the one time gentle touch from a vag u/s and exam! KWIM?

I can't believe that in 18 weeks this boy will be here!!! He's super active now and he just so low that I feel everything super low.
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #64
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
Ash-I'm thinking that maybe you just have a really sensitive cervix and the constant hitting from sex is making it bleed instead of the one time gentle touch from a vag u/s and exam! KWIM?

I can't believe that in 18 weeks this boy will be here!!! He's super active now and he just so low that I feel everything super low.
Well, it started when we had been in different countries for a week! We were really gentle, but I'm sure the hormones and extra blood flow make a big difference anyway. And now I've went two days with NO brown AT ALL. Tonight I flirt and promise him and went to take a bath and shave my legs and right after the bath, some more brown- VERY light and translucent mixed with regular CM. My brain works wired compared to most, I think everything needs a clear black and white answer and things like this that I can't figure out drive me batty.

PS. My name is Brittany. My DH is Ash.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:06 AM   #65
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
Well, it started when we had been in different countries for a week! We were really gentle, but I'm sure the hormones and extra blood flow make a big difference anyway. And now I've went two days with NO brown AT ALL. Tonight I flirt and promise him and went to take a bath and shave my legs and right after the bath, some more brown- VERY light and translucent mixed with regular CM. My brain works wired compared to most, I think everything needs a clear black and white answer and things like this that I can't figure out drive me batty.

PS. My name is Brittany. My DH is Ash.
Gotcha!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:57 AM   #66
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

So we went ahead last night and I've not had anymore spotting all night. Hoping it just a phase that is passed. 1 week and 1 day until next u/s! I'm practically counting the hours. Glad it is a early morning appointment! I don't think I'd make it waiting all day.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:46 AM   #67
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh
So we went ahead last night and I've not had anymore spotting all night. Hoping it just a phase that is passed. 1 week and 1 day until next u/s! I'm practically counting the hours. Glad it is a early morning appointment! I don't think I'd make it waiting all day.
I can't wait for your ultrasound!!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #68
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
I can't wait for your ultrasound!!
I had one at 7 weeks, but the Baby I lost at 12 weeks looked perfect at 7 weeks too, so it didn't really help me feel more "comfortable"...if that makes sense. I just want little Houston/Hannah in my arms!!!! The whole roller coaster of emotions have somewhat caught me by surprise during these last few weeks. I thought the farther along I got the "better" I'd feel, but the closer the 12 week mark we get the worse I feel.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #69
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh
I had one at 7 weeks, but the Baby I lost at 12 weeks looked perfect at 7 weeks too, so it didn't really help me feel more "comfortable"...if that makes sense. I just want little Houston/Hannah in my arms!!!! The whole roller coaster of emotions have somewhat caught me by surprise during these last few weeks. I thought the farther along I got the "better" I'd feel, but the closer the 12 week mark we get the worse I feel.
I know what you mean. My baby boy was fine and perfect 1 week before he died it ruins future pregnancies. I wasn't okay until I held my precious rainbow baby in my arms. The horrible feeling of 'this can't possibly end well' was always with me. I felt like I was waiting for her to die the whole pregnancy. I had her whole funeral planned out in my head, it's horrible that I felt that way
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #70
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I would like to join. I'm still very early and very nervous. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. Have already had my first two betas, they came in at 33 on 10 dpo, and 83 at12 dpo so I'm hopeful. need to repeat either tonight or tomorrow, still debating when I want to go in. My RE has me on twice daily heparin injections and progesterone supplements. We have both the issue of getting pregnant (only happens once a year or less with lots of meds) and had three failed rounds of IUIs with injectables this summer and then randomly the month after our last IUI I got a BFP (this month). But then I have also lost 6 of our seven pregnancies (now 8). All early losses. Just looking for somewhere to be with mamas who "get it". Anyway, Is it ok if I join here, I"m 4 weeks tomorrow. Put the below in red so OP would notice and add me in if that's ok.

Slimy72, Due August 5, 2014. 8th pregnancy, 1 living child.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote