Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
REDUCED 2T Kickee/Kicky Pants, shorts, PJs Urban Republic leather jacket, PJs

MAX SUIT, KICKEE PANTS TOPS & LEATHER JACKET ARE ALL SOLD

Pottery Barn brand costume in plush minky fabric. Max from Where The Wild Things Are. This costume retails for more than $80 new. Asking $14PPD
I have never washed it, and the feet are a bit dingy, but I will leave the washing to you. No smells stains or holes. Very very lightly used. Size 2-3T

[IMG][/IMG]

Take all 3 shirts for $21 PPD. SHIRTS ALL SOLD

Flaws are noted in the pictures below, but I'll be my best to describe them here. The "circus" stripe (the one with red in it) has no flaws.
The green stripe has a teensie hole in it, about the size of a pinhead, or one stitch length.
The blue shirt has some staining on the point of one of the collar, around the buttons (see pic) is missing a button/has a small hole where the button used to be. The button could be easily replaced, but I always had my son wear these with the first button undone anyway, and you can't see that it's missing if you wear them that way. You can't see these flaws from a distance, except for the brown stain on collar.

Urban Republic pleather jacket, retails around $65. Asking $18PPD
In VGUC, no stains.

Elaborately beaded, ornate, ethnic gender neutral Indian top with pocket. So much detailing on this. Got so many questions and compliments when my 2 year old son wore this. Size 2
Really unique piece. $10 PPD

Carters PJs take both for $7.50 PPD - EUC - 2/3T

4 pairs boys shorts in 2T/3T - VGUC - shorts on left are jumping beans, shorts on right are carters & oshkosh - $9.50 PPD for the lot!

Items come from a smoke-free home with one kitty.
Please PM me with any questions!

Advertisement

Last edited by AlisonDarling; 12-31-2013 at 03:32 PM.
AlisonDarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kickee/Kicky Pants 3T short sleeve shirt lot, Urban Republic leather jacket, PJs

Added more!
AlisonDarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:11 AM   #3
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kickee/Kicky Pants 3T short sleeve shirt lot, Urban Republic leather jacket, PJs

Old 11-10-2013, 06:08 AM   #4
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #5
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you're interested in more than one item, MMARO! I'm in serious need of paypal funds.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #6
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kickee/Kicky Pants, MAX WILD THINGS costume Urban Republic leather jacket, PJs

New stuff!
Old 11-13-2013, 05:02 AM   #7
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kickee/Kicky Pants, MAX WILD THINGS costume Urban Republic leather jacket, PJs

Bump. Need PP badly!
Old 11-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #8
LuceeLou
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Does the costume come with the head piece?
LuceeLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #9
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry, just now seeing your reply. PMs will be answered sooner than thread replies will. Costume does not come with head piece.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:33 PM   #10
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: REDUCED 2T Kickee/Kicky Pants, shorts, PJs Urban Republic leather jacket, PJs

I'm open to trades! See my ISO in my sig.