Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #41
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

Re: Quiet around here

Nothing unusual here. Hanging out with friends, taking care of kiddos, and church

Advertisement

Old 12-07-2013, 01:35 AM   #42
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
10 pages of substance abuse counseling research paper plus 1 more chapter of math to be ready for finals next week all with 3 kids breathing down my neck and no family support this week.

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #43
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Almost at 13 weeks!! I know the majority of you already are, but it is still exciting to get through the first trimester. This last week has been really kind on the morning sickness. Just a few days of feeling really yucky, and no puking!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #44
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsgreen View Post
Almost at 13 weeks!! I know the majority of you already are, but it is still exciting to get through the first trimester. This last week has been really kind on the morning sickness. Just a few days of feeling really yucky, and no puking!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Yesterday my nausea wasnt bad but today not so great..
Old 12-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #45
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsgreen
Almost at 13 weeks!! I know the majority of you already are, but it is still exciting to get through the first trimester. This last week has been really kind on the morning sickness. Just a few days of feeling really yucky, and no puking!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Hooray! I hit 13 weeks yesterday I have a midwife appt tomorrow and can't wait to hear the hb again

I've been feeling SOOO much better, thank goodness. I'm lucky and wasn't vomiting like some poor mamas here but was constantly nauseated, zero appetite and zero energy. I was starting to feel pretty bad about not running around with DS like usual. I'm glad to feel normal again and be able to keep up with him again (and have the energy/drive to get out of the house more lol).
sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #46
mommy2makenzie
Registered Users
seller

How is everyone doing this week? I will be 13 weeks on Monday and other than the fatigue, I'm feeling fairly "normal"!

Anxiously expecting #3 6/23/14!
mommy2makenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #47
sarahtee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2makenzie
How is everyone doing this week? I will be 13 weeks on Monday and other than the fatigue, I'm feeling fairly "normal"!
I'll be 14 weeks on Sunday. I'm also feeling pretty normal, but tired. And my nips are still killing me! I was leaning into my top leading washing machine and they got a little squished (I'm short, lol) and it KILLED! Don't remember them being this sore for this long with DS. But we tend to forget symptoms I think, or at least I did!

We're going away for 2 nights (with DS) this weekend to Anacortes in Washington state. I wish the weather was better but I'm looking forward to a little getaway!
sarahtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #48
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee View Post
I'll be 14 weeks on Sunday. I'm also feeling pretty normal, but tired. And my nips are still killing me! I was leaning into my top leading washing machine and they got a little squished (I'm short, lol) and it KILLED! Don't remember them being this sore for this long with DS. But we tend to forget symptoms I think, or at least I did!

We're going away for 2 nights (with DS) this weekend to Anacortes in Washington state. I wish the weather was better but I'm looking forward to a little getaway!
I'm 15 weeks today and STILL dealing with nausea. I am getting relief a couple of days a week and some days I have more "nausea" free time than others. I am forcing myself to just deal with it as I need to eat healthy.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:01 AM   #49
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2makenzie View Post

I will be 13w on Monday too ~ I am still really tired but feel pretty normal as well. I can't for the baby to get bigger and feel it move

I had my 12NT scan this week but I have to go back on the 23rd for them to do the measurements and blood draw. Baby didn't cooperate too well
J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #50
fii
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia View Post

I'm 15 weeks today and STILL dealing with nausea. I am getting relief a couple of days a week and some days I have more "nausea" free time than others. I am forcing myself to just deal with it as I need to eat healthy.
I'm so sorry- I had nausea pretty late with my first and understand how ripped - off you can feel. Hope it's gone soon for you.
fii is offline   Reply With Quote