Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-13-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
miriamleigh
Registered Users

The waiting game...

Never mind. I decided that I shouldn't complain:-)

Advertisement

Last edited by miriamleigh; 12-13-2013 at 05:49 PM.
miriamleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The waiting game...

Oh darn I was so ready to jump right in with you!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

I know, I know, I always say I will be patient and it seems that then the end comes and no sleep and so hard to walk as I feel like I am about 7cm dialated and painful. But alas I keep going. I am so thankful for life and do not want to rush it and be so thank ful for every moment. even though emotionally I do not always line up with those thoughts.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #4
miriamleigh
Registered Users

I just want to meet this kid! I've waited long enough! But I also want her to be healthy and come out in her own time. While I do have slightly complicated pregnancies, I am grateful that I have healthy children. I know women who would ecstatic to be pregnant and can't. So chin up to myself?!
Old 12-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

I feel the same. I alternate between wanting him out so bad and then saying "well he will come when he's ready!"
Old 12-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #6
Belbaby3728
Banned

Don't feel bad, I wanted this baby out weeks ago and I am only going to be 38 weeks on Tuesday. I have gone 3 weeks longer than with my first and just keep wondering how much longer it will be. I am exhausted and not sleeping great. Not being a great interactive mom to dd who is not quite 2 yrs as I am in a lot of pain- my whole left side is a mess and baby is on a nerve/muscle causing my hip to give out at times when moving around and causes severe pain. I just want to go back to bed....or into labor!!!
Belbaby3728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #7
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belbaby3728 View Post
Don't feel bad, I wanted this baby out weeks ago and I am only going to be 38 weeks on Tuesday. I have gone 3 weeks longer than with my first and just keep wondering how much longer it will be. I am exhausted and not sleeping great. Not being a great interactive mom to dd who is not quite 2 yrs as I am in a lot of pain- my whole left side is a mess and baby is on a nerve/muscle causing my hip to give out at times when moving around and causes severe pain. I just want to go back to bed....or into labor!!!
I feel bad for DS...he is definitely getting a grumpy mommy lately. He's also being such a barnacles which I can't help but think is bc he sense langue coming changes. He came at almost 42 weeks but I am so so hoping this girl decides to come next week sometime. I just want an excuse to hole up in my hours and not have to go everywhere over the holidays.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #8
Belbaby3728
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post

I feel bad for DS...he is definitely getting a grumpy mommy lately. He's also being such a barnacles which I can't help but think is bc he sense langue coming changes. He came at almost 42 weeks but I am so so hoping this girl decides to come next week sometime. I just want an excuse to hole up in my hours and not have to go everywhere over the holidays.
You have an excuse, regardless when newbie comes!! At this point unless I am still pregnant on Christmas, we aren't leaving house. It's good our littles are so resilent. And thankfully Dh comes home and runs her into the ground for me to make up for our lazy days. She's getting way too much iPad time
Belbaby3728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belbaby3728 View Post
You have an excuse, regardless when newbie comes!! At this point unless I am still pregnant on Christmas, we aren't leaving house. It's good our littles are so resilent. And thankfully Dh comes home and runs her into the ground for me to make up for our lazy days. She's getting way too much iPad time
Oh yeah he's been watching way too many cartoons. When SO wakes up (he works late) DS just goes into crazy mode running all over the house. At least he seems to be excited about the baby, asking to watch "baby" (birth) videos and blowing raspberries on my stomach.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #10
miriamleigh
Registered Users

Well, baby Magnolia Rose was born this morning at 5:00. I'm so happy she's here! Labor vibes to all of you!