Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
miriamleigh
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,297
The waiting game...

Never mind. I decided that I shouldn't complain:-)

Advertisement


Last edited by miriamleigh; 12-13-2013 at 05:49 PM.
miriamleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
waterisntsomething's Avatar
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,618
My Mood:
Re: The waiting game...

Oh darn I was so ready to jump right in with you!
__________________
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbunnywool
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,456
Re: The waiting game...

I know, I know, I always say I will be patient and it seems that then the end comes and no sleep and so hard to walk as I feel like I am about 7cm dialated and painful. But alas I keep going. I am so thankful for life and do not want to rush it and be so thank ful for every moment. even though emotionally I do not always line up with those thoughts.
__________________
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #4
miriamleigh
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,297
Re: The waiting game...

I just want to meet this kid! I've waited long enough! But I also want her to be healthy and come out in her own time. While I do have slightly complicated pregnancies, I am grateful that I have healthy children. I know women who would ecstatic to be pregnant and can't. So chin up to myself?!
miriamleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
s2grace's Avatar
s2grace
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 1,494
I feel the same. I alternate between wanting him out so bad and then saying "well he will come when he's ready!"
__________________
Shannon- married to DH for seven years, mom to DD 6/10/08, DS 8/29/10 and Gabriella Marie (Ella), born on 7/5/12 with Trisomy 13 and in heaven with Jesus. And our rainbow- DS2 12/24/13
s2grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #6
Belbaby3728
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,938
Don't feel bad, I wanted this baby out weeks ago and I am only going to be 38 weeks on Tuesday. I have gone 3 weeks longer than with my first and just keep wondering how much longer it will be. I am exhausted and not sleeping great. Not being a great interactive mom to dd who is not quite 2 yrs as I am in a lot of pain- my whole left side is a mess and baby is on a nerve/muscle causing my hip to give out at times when moving around and causes severe pain. I just want to go back to bed....or into labor!!!
Belbaby3728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #7
waterisntsomething's Avatar
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,618
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belbaby3728 View Post
Don't feel bad, I wanted this baby out weeks ago and I am only going to be 38 weeks on Tuesday. I have gone 3 weeks longer than with my first and just keep wondering how much longer it will be. I am exhausted and not sleeping great. Not being a great interactive mom to dd who is not quite 2 yrs as I am in a lot of pain- my whole left side is a mess and baby is on a nerve/muscle causing my hip to give out at times when moving around and causes severe pain. I just want to go back to bed....or into labor!!!
I feel bad for DS...he is definitely getting a grumpy mommy lately. He's also being such a barnacles which I can't help but think is bc he sense langue coming changes. He came at almost 42 weeks but I am so so hoping this girl decides to come next week sometime. I just want an excuse to hole up in my hours and not have to go everywhere over the holidays.
__________________
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbunnywool
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #8
Belbaby3728
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post

I feel bad for DS...he is definitely getting a grumpy mommy lately. He's also being such a barnacles which I can't help but think is bc he sense langue coming changes. He came at almost 42 weeks but I am so so hoping this girl decides to come next week sometime. I just want an excuse to hole up in my hours and not have to go everywhere over the holidays.
You have an excuse, regardless when newbie comes!! At this point unless I am still pregnant on Christmas, we aren't leaving house. It's good our littles are so resilent. And thankfully Dh comes home and runs her into the ground for me to make up for our lazy days. She's getting way too much iPad time
Belbaby3728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
waterisntsomething's Avatar
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,618
My Mood:
Re: The waiting game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belbaby3728 View Post
You have an excuse, regardless when newbie comes!! At this point unless I am still pregnant on Christmas, we aren't leaving house. It's good our littles are so resilent. And thankfully Dh comes home and runs her into the ground for me to make up for our lazy days. She's getting way too much iPad time
Oh yeah he's been watching way too many cartoons. When SO wakes up (he works late) DS just goes into crazy mode running all over the house. At least he seems to be excited about the baby, asking to watch "baby" (birth) videos and blowing raspberries on my stomach.
__________________
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbunnywool
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #10
miriamleigh
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,297
Re: The waiting game...

Well, baby Magnolia Rose was born this morning at 5:00. I'm so happy she's here! Labor vibes to all of you!
miriamleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.