Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-16-2014, 08:30 AM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar
I'm baffled by this because CB puts things on sale more than any other retailer.

Right now there are tons of discontinued colors up. They do not price outrageously anyways so this large of a discount is a big deal.

Flip covers are $8.50ea in a four pack.
This was me. My face was all HUH!? CB is consistently one of the most affordable, bang for your buck, products on the market. *shrug*

Q & M have 4 Busy Bees (Monkey, Lulu, Bean, and Ozzy)
I love Swagbucks!
My Etsy Store - ~Monkey.Lulu.Bean~
Win Cloth Diapers - My Giveaway Blog!
qberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:31 AM   #22
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
My Mood:
Originally Posted by hilaryisinked View Post
I always admire Karen's posts on the topic because I can relate. She describes that "gotta have it now" feeling that businesses inflict on us when they put things on sale. I know I get that way. I don't even NEED the thing I just want it because it is priced low. She always talks about how she would rather people buy when they need things and stay within their budget than push people to spend money they don't need to spend by having a sale. Her Facebook posts are always a pleasure to read.

But yeah I agree that Cotton Babies stuff goes on sale quite a bit. And Jenn is a stand up person as well. They run those buy 4 get 1 free sales a lot. My thing with them is I don't get why they don't ship to Canada (and I'm not even from Canada). It just seems strange to me and a lot miss out on their diapers because of it but they must have their reasons.
I love GMD too and for what their products care I think they are a great price. There is no way they weren't losing money on shipping at $7.95 flat rate but now it is only $4.95.
CATHOLIC, Open to life,Pro-life from moment of conception to natural death ,mom of many blessings who LOVES to sew when I can find the time
Please excuse any typos ,my laptop keyboard has a mind of it's own
booty hunter is offline   Reply With Quote