Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
amandamcgrady
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Is there a cheaper equivalent of Twinkie Tush?

I discovered the website a couple days ago and they are the most beautiful fabrics for diapers I have ever seen. I also love the way the insert is and the style. Is there anything similar that yall know of that costs less??

Thanks.
http://www.twinkietush.com/shop/index.php?cPath=21

Advertisement

Last edited by amandamcgrady; 11-09-2013 at 07:41 AM.
amandamcgrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Are you friggin serious?! Those are $45 each?! That is super super super overpriced in my opinion.

Although they are beautiful. I would also love to know a cheaper version of these too.

Op thanks for the thread
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:33 AM   #3
amandamcgrady
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is there a cheaper equivalent of Twinkie Tush?

bump
amandamcgrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #4
LaramiesMommie
Registered Users

My Mood:

I bought my first one used the other day. Can't justify new prices but they are AMAZING. The fitted I bought works for a few hours on my dd like a hybrid fitted would. I have my first hybrid fitted by them (they call it a fusion) on the way now! Yep they're expensive but I'd defiantly say worth it! (Factor in cuteness, soft squishy COMFORT for you LO, the fact that you're buying USA ANNND supporting the business if a work at home mom, PLUS if you take care of it and keep it in nice condition, resell value. It's worth it to me to buy a couple as I find good deals

Last edited by LaramiesMommie; 02-15-2014 at 11:09 PM.
LaramiesMommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:34 AM   #5
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm not super familiar with TT fitteds, but to me they look similar to Little Boppers -- and LB's run a bit less and are EXCELLENT quality. So check those out.

However, to me the price doesn't seem unreasonably high. A quality WAHM fitted diaper, in OS sizing, with the high priced fabrics TT uses, is going to cost more than a factory-made diaper -- especially if the factory made diaper is made in a cheap-labor country outside of the US. WAHMs almost always have to pay more for all their materials than a factory, so that's an extra expense right off the bat. I noticed that TT offers a very generous customer service policy on fit and/or defect -- not all WAHMs back their product up that well (LB does have a great CS policy as well). So part of what you're paying for is not only the higher materials prices, and the made-in-USA on a small scale product, but also the comfort of knowing that you will be taken care of in the event there is some type of problem with the product.

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote