Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #1
SJwith2girls
Registered Users
seller

Baby Carriers

Prices are in $CDN and do not include postage. (not sure how the new rates have affected parcel shipping so I don't want to guestimate) I'm shipping from Ontario.

SSC
Pink Floral SSC by Two Mama Designs.
Shoulder straps are long and can be crossed when wearing baby on front.
Didn't come with a chest strap for wearing baby on back. (I had a ridiculously large carrier selection so I always borrowed one from another ssc....this carrier was very gently used)
EUC - $60

APLX
Grey/Black Floral SSC by Angel Pack LX.
Shoulder straps are long and can be crossed when wearing baby on front.
Comes with a chest strap for wearing baby on back.
Detachable sleeping hood can be stored in inside pocket when not in use and velcro'd in place when needed.
GUC – Black straps have faded - $50

Slings/Pouches:

DIY pouch, Beautiful pinks and greens. - EEUC I made this shortly postpartum and then lost some weight and it is now too big. I think I wore it once..... It is unpadded, single layer, stretch sateen. Top rail measures 24.5" and bottom rail is 27" - $12

DIY pouch, Lightly padded, reversible double layer pouch sling.
Top rail measures 24" and bottom rail is 27" EUC - $15.00

Silk River Ring Sling, small Fern Green - EEUC I bought this new and wore it once on Christmas day when dd was about 8 months. It has been hanging on my sling rack ever since. I've looked it over and see no stains or marks so I'll let the new owner wash this, as it is the only silk item I've owned and I'd hate to mess it up. (I will lint roll it before send it out) Width 26" and length from rings is 72.5", shoulder is a centerfold/accordian pleat combo - $40

MTs:

WAHM Sock monkey & co-ordinating wallet pouch - EUC This has natural coloured straps. The print is tossed sock monkey's on lime, bordered by a purple monkey print on a funky yellow banana print. Body dimensions are width 16.25" by a height of 19.75". Top straps measure 70.5" and bottom are 33". The pouch snaps over the waist straps to hold your wallet or keys. I don't believe it was made by the same WAHM as the sling. I think it was bought as an add on by the previous owner. - $40

Reversible Freehand Mei Tai on Stone straps
I had this custom made by freehand. The fabrics were purchase by me and mailed in so it is One of a Kind!
Lion Eyes on one side and The Wizard of OZ on the reverse.
This is in EEUC. I had it made near the end of my babywearing days so it so very little use (and I had a ridiculously large carrier collection) - $60

Tummy 2 Tummy DVD
Babywearing Instructional DVD
A few light scratches - GUC - $5

Blissful Babies Nurisng Top - Size Large
VGUC - $8

Advertisement

Sarah Jane - DD 03/01 ~ DD 08/04 ~ DD 05/07

Last edited by SJwith2girls; 04-29-2014 at 10:09 AM.
SJwith2girls is offline   Reply With Quote