Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #171
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Summer 2014 Due Date Chat (June, July, August!)

Thanks justineybean! I'm trying
Obviously it will take some getting used to.

Advertisement

Hum Bums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:03 PM   #172
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
I had a productive day finally! Weather was beautiful and that really helped. Tomorrow could be beautiful but we have a slight chance if storms so I'm hoping that it won't rain. I am starting serious spring cleaning so that is good. My shoulder is killing me though and my PGP is definitely not loving the lots of cleaning that requires bending and kneeling. Oh well though

Your not a woman until people come out of your vagina and step on your dreams. Louis C.K.

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers

Last edited by Fashionably Green Baby; 04-09-2014 at 07:05 PM.
Fashionably Green Baby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #173
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby View Post
I had a productive day finally! Weather was beautiful and that really helped. Tomorrow could be beautiful but we have a slight chance if storms so I'm :gingerscrossed: that it won't rain. I am starting serious spring cleaning so that is good. My shoulder is killing me though and my PGP is definitely not loving the lots of cleaning that requires bending and kneeling. Oh well though

The weather was great here yesterday. It was a bit cooler today but I still took advantage and opened all the windows and the back sliding door. It was so nice in here.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:21 PM   #174
Kcolleran
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My weeks been pretty good DH has been working swing shifts in the yard all week (he is a railroader and can be gone for days at a time on trips) so he is home everyday, and we have been having some beautiful sunny weather and have enjoyed going out to the park. Feeling pretty good pregnancy wise, although I have my glucose test tomorrow, yuck only bummer is some serious money stressors this month, trying not to get too overwhelmed by it... But DH has been super sweet as of late trying to help keep me from stressing too much, love when our hubby's can help make things better

Hope your week starts looking up!
Kcolleran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #175
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thankgod we were both only sick for about 24 hours. It was the weirdest thing. Maybe something we ate? Who knows, just glad to be feeling better!

We're having major money stresses this month too unfortunately. We just made a big move from WA to FL last month. Our old apartment we moved out of just sent us a bill for $900! I can't even believe it. And the kicker is, they want it paid in 14 days. There's no way on earth that's possible right now. Here's to hoping they'll let us work out a payment plan for that insane bill. Ugh. Trying not to stress but Geesh. We need things to start going our way soon! Pregnancy wise though, I'm feeling great! 26 weeks tomorrow, yay!! I just need to make an appt with my new midwife here in FL and get all of that taken care of soon.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:54 PM   #176
MamaMuffin
Registered Users
seller

I'm having a kind of rough time... I see I'm not alone among Summer 2014 mamas. My autistic six-year-old has been a behavioral nightmare lately and I've broken down several times over the fear that I can't possibly raise another child and that I'm doing a bad job with the one I've already got. I've also got terrible, terrible, terrible heartburn and the meds I'm taking are just barely taking the edge off it enough that I can sleep. I don't want my son to be a premie but I have no idea how I'm going to make it another three months.
MamaMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:02 PM   #177
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMuffin
I'm having a kind of rough time... I see I'm not alone among Summer 2014 mamas. My autistic six-year-old has been a behavioral nightmare lately and I've broken down several times over the fear that I can't possibly raise another child and that I'm doing a bad job with the one I've already got. I've also got terrible, terrible, terrible heartburn and the meds I'm taking are just barely taking the edge off it enough that I can sleep. I don't want my son to be a premie but I have no idea how I'm going to make it another three months.
My kids aren't even on the spectrum and I feel that way most days. I just sat down and had a good cry today because they have been so off the wall with their behavior. It's been terrible.
I also have extreme heartburn & gallbladder pain. I've had gallbladder issues with all my pregnancies. It never acts up when I'm not pregnant. Hurts no matter how I stand/sit/lay.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:40 PM   #178
triplea1019
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join in here? I'm Ashley, due at the end of June with daughter #2 (28w 4d). My first is an early June baby.
triplea1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:41 AM   #179
Kcolleran
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Ashley! We love for you to join how's the pregnancy been so far?
Kcolleran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:48 AM   #180
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMuffin View Post
My (almost) 6yo son has autism also. It's so hard sometimes and it's so easy to doubt yourself. I know. I'm sure you're doing a great job!! I know in the midst of my son being diagnosed with autism my daughter was born and she was such a light in my days during a difficult time when I had so much worry. I hope things start to look up for you and you feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Bums View Post
My kids aren't even on the spectrum and I feel that way most days. I just sat down and had a good cry today because they have been so off the wall with their behavior. It's been terrible.
I also have extreme heartburn & gallbladder pain. I've had gallbladder issues with all my pregnancies. It never acts up when I'm not pregnant. Hurts no matter how I stand/sit/lay.
There is something in the air!!! I had such a difficult day with my kids yesterday too. I had some upper right abdominal pain prior to being pregnant and although my gall bladder checked out okay, I wonder if I'm having issues with it this pregnancy. It doesn't hurt all the time but my digestion is really off lately.

To both of you -- the heartburn is so unbearable sometimes. I get it when I eat, when I don't eat, laying down, sitting up, drinking water (???). It seems like nothing helps even though I'm taking medicine. It's my worst and longest lasting pregnancy symptom by far.
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote