Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
activia
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hypnobabies Birthing Classes

If you haven't heard about Hypnobabies I highly recommend checking it out. I just started class on Sunday and love, love it! It came highly recommended from other mom's in my other DDC and my doula. There is still plenty of time to start, actually I began a little early.

It's a very comprehensive course and really covers everything. I also love how they get the birth partner involved. It's really such a positive class and it's very empowering and therapeutic.

After months of terrible sleeping I finally had a good night sleep last night and a pretty good one the night before. I started listening to the get better sleep while pregnant track from hypnobabies. It was amazing! I was finally able to put myself back to sleep quickly and sleep deeper.

Here is a midwife talking about the hypnobabies birth she's witnessed:

Hypnobabies site:
https://www.hypnobabies.com/

You can do the home-study if you do not have an instructor near you.

Advertisement

Old 02-19-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

Re: Hypnobabies Birthing Classes

I've done hypnosis with my previous two births - both home studies. I'll be doing it again this time around. I honestly enjoy my labours and have said over and over that I'd give birth every day for a month if it meant I didn't have to be pregnant for 9

I can't recommend it enough!
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
mayamama8
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for the info - I didn't know there was a home study option! I've always been curious about this.
mayamama8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:25 AM   #4
Kalohabreeze
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm doing the home study course and LOVE it . It seems though every time I get pregnant someone in my family gets ill though and care taking takes priority . There is a real life class I would love to attend but last pregnancy I was the sole caretaker of my FIL with cancer and this go I am helping my mother with her dad who is suffering dementia :/ ...

Home study has been a such a blessing !! I have such a huge amount of good things to say about the program I couldn't afford it last time but even the free mp3's helped me chill enough during transition that I didn't throw up or have the shakes ! Which says a lot ! Also the come out baby worked the first night I tried it .

I'm definitely going to continue the postpartum series add ones too.
Kalohabreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:48 PM   #5
Pineapple987
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am another Hypnobabies mama! I can honestly say I enjoyed my 36 hour birthing time with my daughter. I felt no pain and was so relaxed the whole time. I am looking forward to doing it again in a few weeks!
Pineapple987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #6
Kalohabreeze
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love hearing positive stories !!! This will be my first natural labor (crossing fingers) I've had to use my bubble a lot though! Love to hear your birth story! I'm due sometime this month lol 17th but I usually go two weeks over.
Kalohabreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:13 AM   #7
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalohabreeze
I'm doing the home study course and LOVE it . It seems though every time I get pregnant someone in my family gets ill though and care taking takes priority . There is a real life class I would love to attend but last pregnancy I was the sole caretaker of my FIL with cancer and this go I am helping my mother with her dad who is suffering dementia :/ ... Home study has been a such a blessing !! I have such a huge amount of good things to say about the program I couldn't afford it last time but even the free mp3's helped me chill enough during transition that I didn't throw up or have the shakes ! Which says a lot ! Also the come out baby worked the first night I tried it . I'm definitely going to continue the postpartum series add ones too.
I didn't know they had a postpartum series!! I will look into this because last time I got the baby blues a little.
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote