Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-24-2014, 08:43 AM   #1
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:
adjusting to baby?

how is everyone adjusting to their new babies at home?

we've been doing better than expected. Laura is sleeping quite well at night (thankfully!!) and even our 2 year old is better at sleeping. next week DH goes back to work, so everything will change, i'm sure! but so far, so good!

Advertisement

"She is clothed with strength and dignity...
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue...
Charm is deceptive, and beauty if fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #2
Designsbybequi
Registered Users
seller

We have a 4 week old here and everyone is so in love with this brown hair, blue eyed grinning baby. Dh got a very needed new fulltime job that started Monday. He's been working sooo many hours and I'm exhausted. I don't feel fully recovered yet from the csection but I have to do this for his job. It's been tough but trying hard to take it easy with four kids and a newborn all by myself all day until bedtime. I think I am just so happy he has a good job that that fact alone is helping me through! The baby wakes up once a night now around 4am for a new diaper and to look around a bit. Then up at 8ish. She wants to be held a lot- typical girl . But very good all around and peaceful. She's just growing into 3month clothes now as well and can wear size 2 diapers.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #3
MrsMartin2013
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: adjusting to baby?

Our twins are 3 weeks old and I feel as if I have not slept since they were born. I spend my time eating/drinking tons of water, and breastfeeding! That is literally all I do. But we have some super sweet, healthy babies so I am happy!
MrsMartin2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:33 AM   #4
moose750810
Registered Users

So far I think we adjusting pretty good...DH stayed home for about 6 days but he's got to.get to work we have a roofing business and it's getting behind. ...Joaquin sleeps pretty good at night he nurses 2 or 3 times during the night...he's only 9 days old so he's still a sleepy newborn....so far he's a pretty happy baby.....we did have a ruff start me and dh both got pretty sick, my 2nd DD burned her hand and my 1st DD broke her arm.....prayerfully our second week will be much better!
moose750810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #5
dannimom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: adjusting to baby?

We're doing pretty well too! :knock on wood: Eric Jr especially adjusting well, understands than Ethan takes priority over him. Tandeming settling into nice rhythm.
dannimom is offline   Reply With Quote