Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2014, 03:32 PM   #1
clexiske06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking Maternity Clothes & Fashion

Hey everyone,
I had to dig out my maternity clothes today and I LOOOVEE wearing this stuff. Only time in my life i can wear tight clothes and show off my belly and people think its cute hehe.

So got me thinking. I would LOVE to see what everyone else is wearing & what outfits you put together. Using maternity or non clothes.

Also wanted to know where you shop for your clothes? I have shopped at Motherhood ( Online ) Old Navy & Target ( Online ) but I would think there are more websites out there!!

So I don't have a outfit yet but will in the next week. Please share yours!!! :-) OH and share any websites you find really cute maternity clothes ;-)

Advertisement

Last edited by clexiske06; 01-02-2014 at 03:33 PM.
clexiske06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:46 AM   #2
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Maternity Clothes & Fashion

I'm a goodwill maternity shopper. I usually can find some really good stuff there for pretty cheap. Right now I am living in yoga pants though. Im at the point of being uncomfortable in jeans but not enough to pull out my maternity stuff. By the end of Jan I am sure I will have to do that.
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:13 PM   #3
jakossi
Registered Users
seller

I'm starting from scratch since we thought we were done after our last baby. I picked up a few things off craigslist. I'm most excited about a pair of A Pea In the Pod jeans I got new w/tags for $15. They're full panel belly so I won't be wearing them anytime soon, but they're going to be so comfy. I'm going to see how little I can get by with since this will be our last.
jakossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:18 PM   #4
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ohhh super fun thread mama!

If I'm at home, I'm in leggings and something On top i don't mind getting stained lol especially right now with it being so freaking cold in our house i look like a mess every day (Unless im having company of course lol). We are actually planning on going out tomorrow and my jeans officially do not button comfortably, I haven't gained any weight but my uterus is def causing it, I'm 8 weeks today

Anyway I am wearing a new outfit tomorrow, old navy skinny maternity jeans tomorrow and I'm so excited because they are cute and RIDICULOUSLY comfy! They have a secret belly so you can pull it up and it actually smooths you out nicely. I also have an old navy empire waisted maternity sweater ill be wearing with it, along with my boots...ill post a pic tomorrow I got a bunch of new maternity clothes recently because my bin of clothing have all been through 4 pregnancies. I actually got mostly maxi dresses on clearance for the upcoming summer so I still need a couple things to fill in for the winter and spring. My favorite place is old navy but target and motherhood are good too. I actually just used kohls cash and splurged on this top, it ended up being 5$ for me I plan on wearing it with black leggings and boots, then in the spring it will be cute with leggings and sandals!

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & expecting a newbie {August 2014}Sent from my iPad using DS forum.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:39 PM   #5
LR&Msmom
Registered Users

Cute!
Old 01-04-2014, 07:39 AM   #6
clexiske06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Love the bargains!!! I have been crushing eBay and found a lot so far. :-p

Last edited by clexiske06; 01-04-2014 at 07:43 AM.
clexiske06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:43 AM   #7
clexiske06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+
Ohhh super fun thread mama! If I'm at home, I'm in leggings and something On top i don't mind getting stained lol especially right now with it being so freaking cold in our house i look like a mess every day (Unless im having company of course lol). We are actually planning on going out tomorrow and my jeans officially do not button comfortably, I haven't gained any weight but my uterus is def causing it, I'm 8 weeks today Anyway I am wearing a new outfit tomorrow, old navy skinny maternity jeans tomorrow and I'm so excited because they are cute and RIDICULOUSLY comfy! They have a secret belly so you can pull it up and it actually smooths you out nicely. I also have an old navy empire waisted maternity sweater ill be wearing with it, along with my boots...ill post a pic tomorrow I got a bunch of new maternity clothes recently because my bin of clothing have all been through 4 pregnancies. I actually got mostly maxi dresses on clearance for the upcoming summer so I still need a couple things to fill in for the winter and spring. My favorite place is old navy but target and motherhood are good too. I actually just used kohls cash and splurged on this top, it ended up being 5$ for me I plan on wearing it with black leggings and boots, then in the spring it will be cute with leggings and sandals! Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010}, Maggie {July 2012} & expecting a newbie {August 2014}Sent from my iPad using DS forum.

Love your outfit, can't wait to see a picture. I got 1 maxi dress from a trade that is from old navy. I can't wait to wear it!! I never liked them When I wasn't pregnant cause showed too many lumps and bumps haha. But this time only one big bump will show.

I have 1 pair of old navy jeans that I wore so much the elastic and belly part has ripped. going to try to find some more and maybe capris this time around.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:16 PM   #8
nikitira
Registered Users

I am also a Goodwill maternity shopper. However, at 25 weeks I still wear regular clothes. Couple of my jeans and all my corduroy pants (love them and have them in 4 different colors) still fit me. For the tops I used looser blouses and tops in larger size and longer fit. I have huge tatas so they help. I need to get a bigger belly to look good in tight clothes. Right now it looks like I am fat, not pregnant wearing those.
nikitira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:35 AM   #9
bruenderbaby
Registered Users

My Mood:

I actually shop on here for maternity. I also go to the clearance rack at Target and will check Ross occasionally. I wish I was still in regular clothes, but I can only get away with that if I am wearing a really long, stretchy dress, skirts with elastic and tunics.
My chest is normal, though, so the belly is very obvious. Strangers aren't afraid to comment on me being pregnant anymore. Plus, my torso is on the short side, so I literally go straight out. Even with my first, at about 7-8 months, I was teaching and had many parents come up to me with a look of concern asking when I was due. I think they thought I was going to have the baby at any moment! (Little did they know my water would actually break while I was teaching my last day of work!)
Old 06-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #10
Auryna
Registered Users

I mainly wear shirts from Old Navy and then jeans with flip flops. I did buy a couple of dresses and a skirt. However I have been keeping it very simple.
Auryna is offline   Reply With Quote