Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-11-2014, 12:13 AM   #21
Registered Users
Re: When Do You Register/ Buy Stuff

Originally Posted by cowangel View Post
I buy most stuff used too so in start eyeing the baby stuff we might need as soon as I find out, space it out, and buy when I find good deals. I may need a few things that are worn out and will need clothes, b/c the seasons are off from my last few babies.

Big stuff I think we are set on.

I can never predict what I am having. I was right for #1 and #2 and then wrong everytime since then. So, I don't even venture a guess as to whether it's a boy or girl!
I am thinking of staying team green this time. Getting some solid white stuff, a cute cream sweater romper for coming home in, and then using different dying techniques on some of the white stuff after we find out. I planned a meet the baby party with my last, but I think my SIL and MIL would host this time. Maybe I will even have work friends to invite by then ( 4 people came to my welcome baby party, and only one actually brought something for the potluck- my little brothers 14 yr old girlfriend )

Mom to Kamille (9), Alexis (7) and Rayne (2)
TTC...thinking blue....but staying team green
AzulMariposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:47 AM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
I obviously won't be buying or registering for anything since I'm a surrogate momma. I'm not sure if my IM plans on having a shower or not. We haven't talked about it yet. I do already have a small baby quilt. It was given to me for my first daughter but I never used it. Seems fitting as a gift. However, if I end up having twins then I will do something different since I only have one. I'll prolly but a few things too for baby/babies.

But I think you can start getting stuff whenever, esp if you see a good deal.
Holly, mommy to 6 ~ 4 on earth 2 in Heaven
hohaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 04:25 PM   #23
Registered Users

I'm already registering at several places online, and buying diapers for my stash when I find awesome prices. Will buy the bigger stuff in the 2nd/3rd trimester, lol.
chellechan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 12:35 AM   #24
Registered Users

The sooner the better and I am going to regeester every where from Amazon to baby's r us they always give you certain discounts on baby item and I love to save money and it will give you time to add on what ever you missed
yrclats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:00 PM   #25
Registered Users

I've been setting up my registry and buying stuff that I know we will need. Also I think everyone should have a baby shower for every kid! It's a celebration!
jessheltech is offline   Reply With Quote