Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2014, 12:15 PM   #1
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
only woollybottoms leggings and wool liners left

One pair of Woollybottoms hybrid leggings left, all else sold!

Smoke free and pet-free home, though my friends will occasionally bring a dog to visit. All woolies prices include shipping to the contiguous U.S.

MMARO!!! I need paypal asap.

Woollybottoms longies:
BLUE SOLD, SEAFOAM AND GREEN AVAILABLE. Size M longies. Hybrid leggings-style longies: interlock (bulletproof!!!) body with upcycled long legs that can be cuffed. EEUC with no issues: $35 ppd. REDUCED TO $28 ppd
[IMG][/IMG]

---------SOLD BELOW--------------------
Hand-knit:
Dear Husband Serengheti Gaia Aran (I think?) Longies. So so so cute. These were our favorite. They have slight all over felting. These are the main reason I'm sad to let go of our woolies. I really really love them. I will not budge on the price; I'd rather keep them for snowpants. Quick before I chicken out. $40 ppd. Rise 16" under waistband, plus a 1.5" waistband; Inseam 8"; Waist and Hips 24"
Myecobaby woolies:

Soakers:
Size L Cardinal SOLD is hybrid upcycled with interlock legs and waistband. There is some yellow staining from I think crayon on the waistband. Otherwise in great shape. $18 ppd. REDUCED TO $15 ppd
Size M State of Ohio (<3 NEO) SOLD is hybrid with interlock legs and waistband. Slight staining on the interlock legs from crawling around. Otherwise in perfect condition. $18 ppd NOW $15 ppd

Size M Tree upcycled soaker. Sooo cute. No stains, no issues. Perfect condition, worn only a few times before he grew out of it. $22 ppd. NOW $19 ppd

SOLD Myecoway soaker (from Lithuania)
Size L/XL upcycled wool soaker with interlock legs and waistband. EUC. $12 ppd

SOLD Tree Longies: Size L. New condition. Never worn or washed. Never even tried on. $26 ppd.

SOLD Caterpillar longies. I know nothing about them. I bought them here on FSOT and used them once. All over felting. Cute with back pocket. $20 ppd.

SOLD! Shorties: I don't know the colorways, as I got them used from FSOT. Green pair has some all over felting, but is very sturdy with pockets and elastic waistband. $15 ppd. R 15" under wb and 2"wb; I 3.5"; W 20"
Blue and yellow pair is less felted, but also less sturdy and not as well made. Good lightweight daytime play woolies. $10 ppd. R 16" under wb and 2" wb; I 4"; W 20"
Take both pairs for $20!

DISANA ALL SOLD Disana soakers. BLUE AND BROWN SOLD, ORANGE LEFT!
Orange is size 6-12 mo. Blue and Brown are 12-24 mo. All EUC or better. The orange one has a small stain on the bum from playing outside. I have not tried to remove it, but it's not very noticeable. I will take closeups in daylight, my flash was washing everything out up close. The orange and blue ones have slightly more felting than the brown one, which was used less. $22/ea for Blue and Brown, $20 for orange. 2 for $40 or 3 for $58. REDUCED! $19 ppd for orange Disana!

B]Crochet[/B]:

SOLD longies:
Made by a mama on here for me in a trade. Very sturdy yet soft longies. Extra room in the bum. I loved the fit of these on my boys. Light blue is size XL. Very light felting. They have a little bit of staining that I have not tried to get out--just a couple spots...I think from lanolizing? $25 ppd. Brown are size small. Also a couple small spots I think from lanolizing. $20 ppd. Take both for $40 ppd.
Measurements: Blue R 18" under wb and 2" wb; I 11"; H and W 22". Brown R 14" under wb and 2" wb; I 7"; H and W 18".

Advertisement

Last edited by indigosmama; 11-17-2014 at 03:47 PM.
indigosmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:45 AM   #2
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Woolies for sale!!! All sizes, all types including sweaters for upcycling…all GN

bump
Old 08-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #3
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Woolies for sale!!! All sizes, all types including sweaters for upcycling…all GN

Brown Disana pending.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:36 PM   #4
GoAskMom
Registered Users

send you a note
GoAskMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #5
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Brown and blue Disanas sold and pending, tree longies pending, myecoway soaker pending, interlock freebie pending. Will update thread when I get the chance.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #6
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

updated! Still lots left!
Old 08-04-2014, 07:40 PM   #7
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 08-05-2014, 02:09 AM   #8
StarreEyes
Registered Users

Interested in the two handknit for 20 ppd...approximate size?
StarreEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:51 AM   #9
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I will take measurements and get back to you asap
Old 08-05-2014, 07:46 AM   #10
indigosmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump...measurements added for hand-knit and crochet!