Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-02-2014, 08:35 PM   #11
lehcar_27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NB Wool Longies/Advocacy Set

my baby is 3 weeks old....i would love to be entered.....the kindest thing i have done recently is donate some pocket diapers we didnt need to a mama who just had her 8th child the day after my daughter was born.....she was in need and we are using prefolds right now and realized we were not going to need the pockets after all....thanks for the offer, so sweet of you

Advertisement

Old 08-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #12
my5babydolls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would love to be entered! Baby boy #6 id due in 4 weeks! ...Well I have gone through my kiddos clothes and donated 5 big black trash bags full of clothes to my friends thrift store. They will go to families around the area that are less fortunate. Still going through more and hoping to donate a few more by the end of summer.
Married to my hero, Bf'ing, Cd'ing, Baby wearing, Co-sleeping, SAHMmy to Hunter 5/99, Walker 6/02, Dawson 4/04, Clayton 8/07, Addyson 1/09, Slater 1/13 expecting another baby boy in September 2014 and missing our 2 angels in Heaven 3/06 & 11/11
Old 08-04-2014, 08:58 PM   #13
CaraRae
Registered Users

Please enter me, we are TTC number 3 if for some reason that doesn't happen I promise to lotto them again. A kind thing I have done recently was make a meal for a few new mommies at my church and deliver it to them, and also volunteer to provide free childcare for a free english as a second language class that our church provides.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:20 PM   #14
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

Please enter me . The kindest thing I've done most recently, was give up my seat for a lady who was further along in her pregnancy than I am, while we were at a zoo outing/party for DH's work, where they were serving dinner. She looked tired and needed the seat more than I did.
This would be used for our very unexpected surprise baby who is on the way, who was conceived 2.5yrs after DH got his vasectomy.

Last edited by Mama_Destiny; 08-04-2014 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:06 AM   #15
StarreEyes
Registered Users

Please enter me. The most recent kind thing that I have done was help out a single mom with twins cover some back-to-school expenses since she had recently had an unexpected pay cut.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2014, 05:08 AM   #16
deb21vb
Registered Users
seller

Please enter me!

I took one of my former student's little sister school clothes shopping. His little sister is starting 9th grade, and the family couldn't afford to get new school clothes. I know how mean/cruel teenagers are - and how TOUGH that first year of high school is...and I would hate for it to be exacerbated because she doesn't have the "right" clothes. I went through that as a child - and I hope that I can help at least one student per year feel confident in themselves entering high school.

We are expecting our first little one in September. I would love to put the little guy in these beautiful woolies and shirt!
Old 08-05-2014, 06:03 AM   #17
ajbailey89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'd love to enter!

I am a bit of an extreme couponer and this year I am doing a personal challenge of donating 2,014 items to the foodbank in 2014. I just dropped off my 1,000th item at the foodbank yesterday!
Old 08-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #18
CaraRae
Registered Users

My husband and I are TTC number 3. Should that not happen for some reason I will Lotto them again. I recently made a meal for a some new mommies at church and delivered it to them as well as volunteered to organize and provide the childcare for a free English as a second language class that my church provides to our community.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:10 PM   #19
reneekrn
Registered Users

Newly pregnant!! I am so excited to be expecting after a long 14 month battle with infertility! My recent kind action was taking my good friend and her boys to the beach for a week. She cannot provide them with a family vacation and I think family vacations are very important, so we invite her and her family along to stay with us for free! We all have a great time!
Old 08-08-2014, 07:29 PM   #20
Kalohabreeze
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just dropped off a huge bottle of papaya enzymes for a fellow preggo who is battling heartburn
Closed Thread