Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-02-2006, 11:58 PM   #1
Question Addios Fb's and---

Hello ---------- (i dont know!)

i have 6 med. velcro Fuzzi Fanies comng soon and fitteds arent leaving the red marks that FB's do (i found my 7yr old's diapers {3 lg lukes drawers and 2 lg nanipoos}) although they take forever to dry!! so maybe i will go with CPF/IPF (i LOVE the tye-dye ones!) of course that will take covers!! i had one bad experience with an airstocrat years ago and i've never looked at wool again till Dunk-N-Fluff bc there wool seems so EASY to take care of!!

ok what i am trying to get at here is i am so lost!! if i do wool how much do i need?? is it REALLY worth the money? what about compression leaks??

if i do fitteds whats the quickest drying ones around that hold a lot? what kind of PUL cover??

mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:21 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Addios Fb's and---

Honestly, I just trifold in covers so I'm probably not much help with fitted diapers. A nice cover for trifolding if you wanted to do that is It is a fleece cover with waterproof core in the wet zone so no compression leaks. They are quite trim but it is the fleece that goes around the legs and on the side panels so nice on the legs.

If you like prefolds, what about prefitteds? I'm sure there are some quickdry fitted diapers that people could recommend. The only fitteds I use are eezi-fold available at They are a hemp fitted with a soaker that unfolds for washing. (like a trifold sewn into the diaper) You do have to use a snappi on these are a snug fitting wrap. I use these when I want to use my wool covers.

jodi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:11 AM   #3
My Mood:
Re: Addios Fb's and---

Bummis are nice for trifolding PFs too! there are SOO many out there to try
MamaJenn is offline   Reply With Quote