Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2006, 05:30 AM   #1
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Clothes and wool

Okay I have kinda a dumb question. I guess I should have figured this out by now but alas my brain hasn't.

We are doing mostly fitteds/prefolds and wool. I have some super cute boy clothes for my son (too many to name since I bought so much before wool). When you go out of the house, do you put the wool under the clothes or what? I am thinking of possibly selling some of the stuff I have because I just really don't use it and if I'm going to be using more wool, then I'm just going to replace it with boyish cute wool stuff.

Just wondering what ya'll do. I like all of our wool though some of it could be worn under clothes I suppose. When we're at home he's either coverless or in his wool without clothes on except shirt and socks. We are home most of the time so I'm just now thinking about this question.

Advertisement

Old 05-09-2006, 06:07 AM   #2
frawwgwithtadpoles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Clothes and wool

Hey! We do the same thing at home... For clothes we have mostly rompers and knit shorts, and I have a few trimmer wool covers we use, like LoveyBums or BioBottoms. They work great for us under clothes. I use a trimmer dipe too. My all hemp Mutts work great for us-pretty absorbent and trim. I am also using some AIO's for the summer when I want a really trim look. I can't use them all the time, though, cause DS's tush can't take it. He gets rashy cause they don't breathe as well as fitteds and wool.
HTH! Paula

Of course if you are getting rid of any wool, I need to know about it! LOL
frawwgwithtadpoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:49 AM   #3
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hehe. Paula you know you're my fav mama to do business with .
Old 05-09-2006, 06:59 AM   #4
mtietz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I recently switched to fitteds and wool for the most part, too. When we are out of the house, I either put her in a fitted with wool interlock shorts (ours are from AhMay Designs), or a pocket or AIO. I have a few trim wrap covers, too, that could go over a fitted and under clothes - our new Ewe Baby Designs one is super stretchy and trim! I also have a used BeccaBottoms one that is trim. When we get our Munkey Ciao shorts I am sure I will want to show those off out and about, too!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:07 AM   #5
Tyrity
Registered Users

My Mood:

We do fitteds and wool and basically when leaving the house I usually just put a fitted on with wool shorts, soaker or longies (depending upon weather etc...) but when wearing reg clothing outfits I'll use a AIO or pocket dipe, or fitteds and a BSWW. Or a really trim wool cover works good too
Tyrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 07:11 AM   #6
vick
You know me; not much with the damseling.
seller

minus the fitted + BSWW part - it's either a pocket and shorts or fitted with wool shorties for going out.