Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-22-2006, 07:53 AM   #1
My Mood:
I love my PED!!

My ds# 3 just had his 4 month check up yesterday and my ped is the BEST!! I know with my other kids they all wanted me to start cereal and such at 4 months old. I will admit I was a little nervous about her telling me to start cereal, when he doesn't act like he is interested in anything other than BM.

Today when I went in for his well-visit she asked if I had started him on cereal or any food yet and I said no and said he was EBF. She turned around and said, "Awesome! Some moms jump the gun nowadays and give cereal too early! Breastmilk is all he needs right now. You are doing a great job!"

I came to the appointment prepared for a confrontation about starting him on cereal which I didn't want to yet, but I was so happy when I left that appointment! It is such a great feeling when you know your PED is on the same page as you and is an avid supporter of BF.

At his appointment ds is now weighing 13lbs 7oz and 26 1/2 inches long!

Leininger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 07:56 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I love my PED!!

togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:39 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I love my PED!!

yay its great to find a ped you like! My Peds like that but then yesturday at 6 month checkup he told me I have to start everything so she gets enough protein. I said okay (in my head thinking YEAH RIGHT).
MamaMel is offline   Reply With Quote