Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2006, 12:17 PM   #11
stacim
Registered Users
seller

Re: Newbie~Just got first FB in mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodi5
I'm guessing bfp is breast feeding pooh. How about I get my Carter to give you some chunk from his thighs and then both kids can fit into the various diapers, lol. My son has a thinner waist but huge thighs so most diapers I can't get around his legs.
Yep! Breast fed poop is what I meant. Sorry about that. I don't think I would try my FBs for out and about because of the leg-fit issue, but has not been a problem while he sleeps. If you don't mind the possibility of having to clean a leak or two, I'd say just try it (at home) and see what happens.

Advertisement

stacim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:19 PM   #12
gr33nie
Registered Users
seller

just try it. I thought mine were a little loose on the legs when we started using them and then was amazined when they didn't leak!
Old 05-11-2006, 12:20 PM   #13
lovemygirls
Registered Users
seller

sorry to hear that they don't fit Alex. I had the same problems w/ the smalls not fitting Madalyn correctly.

Ginger
lovemygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:13 PM   #14
aimeemarie
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for all the advice mamas!

I tried it on her again this afternoon and it really fits better than my initial reaction. I am thinking they will probably be fine. I can't wait to get the other ones this week. DH was pretty impressed too with the softness but asked where the poo will go and I said I'll spray off what I can, and the rest is just going to dissolve in the washer. He didn't object but I can tell he was pretty grossed out!
aimeemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:22 PM   #15
masonite
Whip Crackin Wagon Driver!
seller

My Mood:

I hope they work for you! We've had great success with our fb's! My son is (almost) 15 months old, and we are in mediums. Granted, he's really little, but they are awesome!! He's on the tightest snaps, and they are still a tiny bit loose in the legs, but we've never had a problem with leaks at all!

I hope you love them as much as we do!
Old 05-11-2006, 01:53 PM   #16
erin_brycesmom
Registered Users
seller

If a baby is moving around how could pee and poo(especially BFP) not leak out of gaping leg holes, lol?? My baby moves while he sleeps . Sure I could put the MED FBs on him and if he pees at just the right angle it won't leak but with a mobile child I need something that never leaks. If FBs were the only option I'd of switched back to sposies long ago!
erin_brycesmom is offline   Reply With Quote