Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #31
ezzie
Registered Users

Re: One too many "She's so beautiful"...(pic heavy)

Aw...he's a cutie. I just wanted to say I understand your decision, and the reasons.

Maybe you get comments because of where you live? Here in San Diego probably one in twenty people ask me if my son is a boy or girl and I was expecting a lot more. His hair is past his shoulders, but it's curly, so it doesn't hang that long unless it's wet.

(because i can't resist)

Advertisement

ezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 07:58 PM   #32
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls~Kain~Drake View Post
And I don't dress him in gender neutral clothes, I don't see how people get his gender confused anyway!
I can have DD in a pink dress with frills all over it and ppl will still either call her a boy or ask if she is a boy !

VERY handsome little man you have there mama. I love the long hair on boys.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:00 PM   #33
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie View Post
Aw...he's a cutie. I just wanted to say I understand your decision, and the reasons.

Maybe you get comments because of where you live? Here in San Diego probably one in twenty people ask me if my son is a boy or girl and I was expecting a lot more. His hair is past his shoulders, but it's curly, so it doesn't hang that long unless it's wet.

(because i can't resist)

OMG mama, LOVE the curls. My cousins little boy who is 6months older than DS had curls like that too and then the older he got they fell out and his hair is almost straight now.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:02 PM   #34
starsandlollipops
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

He's sooo precious

*sigh* I don't want my son to grow up and need hair cuts!
Old 06-22-2008, 09:24 AM   #35
jls~Kain~Drake
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie View Post

(because i can't resist)
How cute!!! What an adorable little man you have!

We live in VA/TN...I'd say where we live probably has a lot to do with it. *Every* person who says something to us regarding ds2, calls him a girl. I think once or twice people have guessed him correctly.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #36
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love long haired little boys, but recently cut my son's hair for the same reason. That and because he was getting way too hot this summer and we didn't have AC in our car. You're little guy is absolutely gorgeous with any hairstyle! He can pass them all off great!

Here's my kiddo's long hair, to shaggy cut, to most recent *big boy* cut. It makes me sad sometimes, but it's super cute any way.

Can't really see it well here but when it was straight (it curled) is was down to the upper middle of his back. (kiddo on the left) And for a year before this he was literally never called a boy once, no matter how I dressed him, it was always "She is so cute!!"

Right before this most recent cut. This is my very favorite style on him.

And right now.