Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2008, 09:34 AM   #1
jhaz1230
Precious Peanuts Boutique
seller

My Mood:
Co-Sleeping

I have been co-sleeping with my LO since she was born (she is 4 months old) My Dh didn't have a problem with it until recently. Now he is ragging on me to get her in her crib. I am just not ready. I know she is sleeping with me more for me than her. She is more than likely our last and I just want to cherish every moment of her being this small before she turns in to a terror just like my twins
She is just getting so big and I know I should be celebrating her milestones but I am just so sad that in no time she won't be my little baby.
I put her in her crib last night and just laid there listening to all her little noises To sat the least we only made it to 3 am and then she started crying and I brought her to bed. She snuggled up right under my chin and was asleep in 2 sec.
Thank you for letting me vent

Advertisement

Old 06-23-2008, 10:20 AM   #2
nini02
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Co-Sleeping

Have you explained those feelings to him? I completely understand, and I would feel the same way you do

Stephanie, mommy to Avery and Iona

Swagbucks / ZoomBucks / Varolo
nini02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
jhaz1230
Precious Peanuts Boutique
seller

My Mood:

He thinks I'm being silly! Men they just don't understand lol
Old 06-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
moonphishers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well mama- here's what my experience (both subjective and objective) says about situations like this... more often than not DH's that start to feel this way aren't getting enough alone time with mama. They need their time too and if they aren't getting it, they look at the most recent thing to have changed, and seemingly it's the baby in the bed, so they think if the baby in the bed is "causing" the problem, then baby must get out.

I would suggest to you carve out some time for you and DH to be alone and I'll bet after a week or two of that, he won't mention it again