Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-13-2006, 12:42 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: First Birthday Stories

Excuse me OFF TOPIC here but where have you been and how are you doing?

it is good to see you!

Originally Posted by lrhodes View Post
thank you mamas! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the letter writing idea! How wonderful to be able to read back through those later when your babies are grown!

Hayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:54 PM   #12
Registered Users

Originally Posted by noahs_mommie View Post
Excuse me OFF TOPIC here but where have you been and how are you doing?

it is good to see you!

lol! i finally got over my sickness with this pregnancy! i work from home and had to up my hours to save $$ for the new munchkin, so between work and chasing riley all over the house i never had anytime for me! HOOORRAY for the second trimester and time to catch up on my postin! you're sweet mama, i missed y'all too!
mama to R {9} and L {7} and a surprise baby girl due 5/2015
Shop LRstitched.: HC | Etsy | Blog
CakeMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:55 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

We had a Nemo-themed pool party. I got this blow up pool... it was really neat. I had a deeper, smaller pool in the corner and the rest was more like a wade pool. It had a palm tree on the side that you stick the hose in to make a sprinkler and it game with blow up pool toys and such. There were two other babies at the party so we lined them all up in their high chairs to open presents and then eat cake. We had the party at a friends house so we kind of just hung out all day and let the babies play together.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 01:11 PM   #14
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
My Mood:

Alex's first was a BASH as was Madis and so will Lilly's. We love to party on the big ones!!

Alex had 3 parties really. One at Major Magics with my dads side. He got to eat a bite of pizza for the first time and some cake. We had little matching outfits on, overalls, and I cried all day long. I was so happy yet so sad he was turning 1. His next party was at my moms with her side. It was a nice home style party with tons of food and family. the last party was with my friends (I was 16 when I had him), we went to a place called Leaps and Bounds and played in all the tubes with him. They got him a special Elmo cookie cake, Elmo was his fave, and spoiled him with gifts. On his actual birthday he also got his first haircut.

Madi's first was at a park with all the family and friends (nearly 80 people). We had a carnival theme and did carnival games, had a baloon bounce and cotton candy machine. Traditional picnic foods though. She got tons of gifts and oodly only 1 was a toy, all the rest was clothing.

Lillys 1st will also be Madi's 5th so my family can expect another bash. We are thinking of a theme already, just not sure what it will be yet.
Dawn, proud mama to Finn (11/23/10), Sully (2), Lilly J (4) Madison (8) and Alex (15). Head over heels in love with my hubby Jim
GrowingUpMad is offline   Reply With Quote