View Poll Results: What do you put your young toddler in to eat?
High chair 30 37.04%
Booster at the table 12 14.81%
Booster with tray 25 30.86%
Clip on highchair 8 9.88%
Other please explain 6 7.41%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-19-2006, 10:11 AM   #41
Registered Users
Re: Feeding seats

I just ordered this seat..... Jump Seat I'm excited to see how it works.

And I love the Stokke seats, but the style completely clashes with my decor....

Mama to Riley (06/02) and Brayden (04/05)
elaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:28 AM   #42
No Longer Here
My Mood:

we have a wood restaurant style high chair, very easy to clean and its so nice and i love it! Plus it fits right up to the table, no tray to get in the way, we used to have the Graco easy hair 3 way recline in babr print, this chait was AWESOME! but i old it because it was big and took up too much room in our apartment, i gve the buyer a great deal on our city yardsale site and bought danaes chair from another yardale mama. i miss that site but will not go back, too many
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:34 AM   #43
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by greenkmt View Post I have this one. I like it because it really does grow with your child... Also, it is nice because if you don't have an extra chair DH sits on it. Also, I use it as a ladder in my kitchen when I can't reach and there are no small crevices. Also, it fits perfectly at the table. If you need any ? answered about it PM me...

Oh, and we got this for DS when he just learned to sit up. Works great. A little more money, but we will never be selling it or anything.

I also have a booster seat like those above and I don't like them. IMO they are hard to clean. My son smashes stuff into the part that folds and you have to take a toothbrush to it. Oh, also, if you have a chunker BEWARE, my 2 year old is having a hard time fitting into this because his belly gets into the way when we go to put the tray on. Also, I have daycare and my DS and other children have been knocked over in them because they are top heavy.
We have a Svan highchair (wooden) and we love it! It is totally adjustable as baby grows, it matches our kitchen table & chair (cherry wood), there aren't a ton of crevices that food can get into, the seat pad & back cushion can be thrown in the washer and it looks good, too! When Claire gets older, we can just take off the infant kit (tray & tray support) and it will pull right up to the table. It can even be adjusted to fit an adult. We have a travel booster that we use for other people's houses, but I hate how food gets smooshed into the crevices between the seat and the side. I also dislike having to use up one of my kitchen chairs for a booster. I think the Svan or Stokke is the way to go!!
Mama to Gavin (3/26/03) , Claire (6/14/05) and Oliver (hb 4/24/08)
ISO: nothing! | IHA: small fitteds, small & med wool
kezoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:53 AM   #44
Registered Users

We have the graco tot lock and I love it. It easy to clean and it doesn't take up much space. My only complaint with the clip on seats is that it can be hard to get a child in and out of it if you have a round table.
lovebugsmama is offline   Reply With Quote