Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2006, 05:50 AM   #1
sunshineandlove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I can't believe I can say this!!

I have too many dipes LOL
For such a long time I only had like 11 large dipes for Luke. Well I bought 2 more HH and had 13 but then C outgrew her mediums and it was 13 dipes between 2 kids! So I ordered a dozen AP consignment dipes (mailing tomorrow woot!woot!) and I bought another dozen AP consignment dipes from a DS mama and I was like, ok just hang in there until the my 12 come in and I'll have enough for both kids for several days.
Well, LUKE is entirely potty trained. We are even leaving the house in underpants these days and he only needs 1 dipe at night.
So now I'm gonna have 36 dipes just for C LOL It's awesome not to have to wash every 36 hours but my dipes are out of control! I have so many I had a basket of all folded put together dipes that sat on my dining room table for 3 days and then I have another clean basket that needs to be folded and they've sat there for a day and half. I also have an entire drawer of misc. inserts/towels/etc. that I don't want to sell yet but have no use for.
It's such a great feeling!

Advertisement

sunshineandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:14 AM   #2
Carrie
Registered Users

Re: I can't believe I can say this!!

I know how you feel! I thought I didn't have enough when I had 34 for 2 kids so I got 11 more and had 45 which seemed like way too many. Now I've sold some and I have 16 pockets and 14 prefolds. I hope it's enough. I also hate to sell inserts unless I'm completely sure I don't need them anymore!
Old 04-26-2006, 06:22 AM   #3
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

You are too funny Genna! You and I both are over run with dipes and Nate is the only diapered bum around here LOL
keegans_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:35 AM   #4
Tyrity
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh totally there with ya Mama, we have too many dipes too and I've got twins, so you can imagine the diapers at this house with me saying we have "too many" LOL
Tyrity is offline   Reply With Quote