Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2006, 08:44 AM   #21
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:
Re: Over due please get this baby out

I went in 2 weeks early. The night I went into labor DH and I went to dinner and I ate spicey foods, we walked A LOT, I drank RLT , and we DTD!
But, you can anything and everything and unless that baby is ready it's not going to work. Hopefully, she'll get the message and come on out!!!!!!

Advertisement

Old 05-31-2006, 08:47 PM   #22
sharleen (DCDiapers)
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have been induced with my first and it was terrible, but needed to be done because I had pre eclampsia and he was realy sick. The second was 4 days over due,
And now this one.... 3 days now.

I don't mind being overdue, except I keep having false labor to the point of almost vomiting, then it stops once again.

Today I went to the Dr and am 2 cm dialated, had contractions all night 5-7 min apart, no sleep, the runs (sorry TMI) with hard contractions and everything else that goes with labor. They were hard enough to make me almost vomit...... and I had Dh take the day off work too, because I thought it was real once again.

Oh and my Dr stripped my membrains too. But still nothing, contractions stopped again, and no baby yet.
If I did not go into labor 3 times already and still have nothing of it, it would not be so bad.
So now when its real labor, I will probibly stay home because I think it will just stop, and Dh will end up delivering LOL.

So theres my rant once again for the day.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:16 PM   #23
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharleen (DCDiapers)
I have been induced with my first and it was terrible, but needed to be done because I had pre eclampsia and he was realy sick. The second was 4 days over due,
And now this one.... 3 days now.

I don't mind being overdue, except I keep having false labor to the point of almost vomiting, then it stops once again.

Today I went to the Dr and am 2 cm dialated, had contractions all night 5-7 min apart, no sleep, the runs (sorry TMI) with hard contractions and everything else that goes with labor. They were hard enough to make me almost vomit...... and I had Dh take the day off work too, because I thought it was real once again.

Oh and my Dr stripped my membrains too. But still nothing, contractions stopped again, and no baby yet.
If I did not go into labor 3 times already and still have nothing of it, it would not be so bad.
So now when its real labor, I will probibly stay home because I think it will just stop, and Dh will end up delivering LOL.

So theres my rant once again for the day.
Awwww Baby will be here soon! And, then you'll wish you were pregnant again hahaahah
Old 05-31-2006, 09:45 PM   #24
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

Ah bummer I was hoping to hear more news. With my 4th dc, I was in labor for a good two days without any progress! Hmm, that probably didn't help you at all. Sooo...my last dc, I was only in labor for one hour and she came out on my bedroom floor. Water broke within a few minutes of contractions. But I had been having contractions for a few days, just not really really hard ones. So maybe it will happen very quickly for you like that all of a sudden.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:03 PM   #25
sharleen (DCDiapers)
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nope, no baby yet

Another day yet again LOL.

I did wash my floor on my hands and knees today and do a big shop maybe that will get things going.
Dh is so grumpy that this baby is not here, I don't know who is nesting more,
right now he is moving our whole wood pile to another area and re-organizing it Plus earlier he organized a closit that he had already organized yesterday..... and he keeps talking about re-doing our kitchen..... like right now LOL. He went and drafted up what he thinks it should look like (silly man) I literally have to hold him down and say "no hunny, your just nesting"
Old 06-02-2006, 12:58 AM   #26
1bigfamily
Registered Users
seller

oops double post

Last edited by 1bigfamily; 06-02-2006 at 01:00 AM.
1bigfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:59 AM   #27
1bigfamily
Registered Users
seller

[QUOTE=sharleen (DCDiapersDh is so grumpy that this baby is not here, I don't know who is nesting more,
right now he is moving our whole wood pile to another area and re-organizing it Plus earlier he organized a closit that he had already organized yesterday..... and he keeps talking about re-doing our kitchen..... like right now LOL. He went and drafted up what he thinks it should look like (silly man) I literally have to hold him down and say "no hunny, your just nesting" [/QUOTE]

Old 06-04-2006, 10:55 PM   #28
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:

I havent seen ya post for a couple days? (and you havent signed on today)

I have my fingers crossed for you!
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:13 PM   #29
Five Green Beans
Registered Users
Formerly: mommalilac
seller

My Mood:

as mama of preemies(31,33 & 35 weekers) and two perterm losses(20 & 22wks), I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be overdue, anything to avoid the NICU! your baby is in the safest place in the world! soon enough you baby will be in the 2nd safest place your loving arms! just be patient it will happen! goodluck! sending labor vibes &
Five Green Beans is offline   Reply With Quote