Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2006, 10:41 AM   #11
IsaMama
Registered Users

Re: Magic alls lovem or hatem and why??

Dont like them at all. I have three small that were used twice each : leaks, leaks, and leaks. I didn`t like the pilling : for diapers of that quality, there's too much pilling right away. The dipes have been washed three times only. They also took a long time to dry. However, not much longer than many other diapers I currently use. They`re trim and cute but not for me.

They are in storage and soon for sale. I also have two brand sparkling new medium lying in the stash that will probably never be used and I`ve waited too long to return them to the store... so to be posted soon too.

Advertisement

IsaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:55 AM   #12
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

I have a love/hate relationship with Magic-Alls. I love them because they are very trim (the trimmest we own!) and work very well on my light wetter. I hate them because we have major stink issues with them. At first it was ammonia, so I stripped, which seemed to take care of it, but now, after less than 1 hour of wearing it, it smells fishy. Yuck!
Old 04-26-2006, 11:02 AM   #13
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra
I tried mine for the first time today... leaked right through... any ideas...???
there is another thread just created with this same problem.
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 01:36 PM   #14
lavieenrose
Registered Users
seller

I LOVE our magic alls. They are so, so trim. We used a front loader at our old place and by the time the spin cycle was done, they were practically dry and just a couple hours on the line dried them the rest of the way - I could never understand why people would say they took so long to dry. Since we moved (and are renting) we are using a top loader and they do take quite a long time to dry. My dd is about to outgrow her smalls and I am a little concerned that they won't be absorbant enough for her as she grows. But for now, I love 'em.
lavieenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 01:50 PM   #15
bethn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I like for the trimness and ease of use and I do keep the two we have for quick changes and backups when I have waited too long to do laundry.

That being said I echo some PP's above - a stink issue I don't get with my other AIO, AI2, pockets, or fitteds.

And the pilling is terrible. After only being washed twice they already looked well used. I was considering putting them up FSOT but the pilling is pretty bad and I figured I would have to list as well used even though they had only been washed twice. So I kept them for backups. No leaking problems here. Just the stink and the pilling.
bethn is offline   Reply With Quote