Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2010, 06:49 AM   #1
carolineline3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Moving Posts

I'm new to this, and I need a little help. I posted some WAHM made diapers that i'm trying to sell. I posted them according to the type (a couple in pockets, some in AIO, etc). Then, after I did that, I read something that made me think they need to go in the WAHM wares section. Is that correct? How do I move them? Thanks!

Advertisement

carolineline3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving Posts

The WAHM Wares area is just for diapers (or other products) that you personally made w/ the intent of selling. I checked the items you have listed for sale, and they are listed in the appropriate category. But I do need to mention two things to you.

Each FSOT subforum (Covers, Fitteds, etc.) can only have one thread per user. Like if you have several different types/sizes of covers, those would all need to go just in one Covers thread... not one thread per size per type of item.

In addition, when an item has sold, you need to edit the title of the post to say that it's sold. When the moderators clean out the FSOT of sold items, we do a search on the title to find sold threads. You access the title for editing by clicking "Edit" in your first post, then "Go Advanced."

I have gone ahead and deleted your sold threads, and merged the remaining threads for you, but please just keep in mind these things next time you're ready to sell some stuff.

The Rules and FAQs are also full of all kinds of handy information.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
carolineline3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving Posts

Thank you so much!
carolineline3 is offline   Reply With Quote