Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2006, 12:32 AM   #11
zonapellucida
Registered Users
seller

Location: Diligently working on getting out of the hellish state of FL
My Mood:
Re: I don't think I can do this again.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))00

Advertisement

Old 06-09-2006, 01:59 AM   #12
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

awww were not trying and not preventing either but a couple times i was really thinking i was and felt really bad that i wasnt, i cried because i wasnt, i know it sounds stupid. and im not desprately trying to ttc with infertility problems (or at least the first part, the second wouldnt surprise me) and getting dissappointed and it was still hard, i feel bad you or anyone else has to go through that!!
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 05:01 AM   #13
AttachedMama
Registered Users
seller

I'm sorry! Don't be too discouraged though! I know it can be hard when people around you are getting pregnant and you're trying so hard. It's happened to us too. Sometimes it's hard to imagine things being different this time, but it can changed and you could end up pleasantly surprised!

I have a friend that went through numerous treatments to get pregnant with her DS, then when he was only 18 months old they decided to try again and it happened with no treatments and a lot quicker than it did before. If it's what you really want, don't give up
AttachedMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:14 AM   #14
juliemom23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

A huge !

I totally understand what you are going through! We got pregnant with our first two easily and then it took 3.5 years and IVF to concieve our dd #2. My sil and good friend had 3 kids in that time span and it seemed every else was just popping kids out right and left. No offense meant to those who get pregnant easily, we were like that once, but it is really hard when you are the one just dreaming of another child. Dd is only 7 months old and I am already thinking about child/baby #4.

It has helped to constantly remind myself how blessed I am really am. I am on this GREAT IF board and there are so many mama's there that have never had a baby and I've had three. Yes, it stinks that I may never give birth again, but I have gotton to experience it 3 times and that is more than a lot of people get. Also, dh and I are planning/hoping to adopt internationally again (we tried before IVF and lost our girls). I am really excited about that! It really is a great way to build a family!

Again, , I really do know how you feel!

PM for Ebay and old DS feedback
juliemom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 08:32 AM   #15
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts! I just get in these moods, urgh! I mean no matter if it does take another 3 years, I just have to keep on if its what we want right?

BTW: My friend that I had found out was pg is now miscarrying, so everyone please say a prayer for her.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:33 AM   #16
bobandjess99
Registered Users
seller

i understand! It took almost 4 years for our first...we are really hoping everything goes much better this time....!
Hopefully, things will happen fast for yu this time!
bobandjess99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 10:42 AM   #17
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

i know that feeling, and what sworse is a girl in my home town seems to get preg every time she llies next to a guy!! she has had one put up for adoption she has had two abortions, had three or more forced miscarriages and of the two babies she kept one was taken away by family services and she is yet again pregnant!!!!!and all of this in the five years i've known her! so when my DH and i were ttc and every month getting a neg test to see her damage her babies with drugs and alcohol was heartbreaking!

I got pregnant with my DD first time out the gate, foolishly thinking 'it takes months for couples to get pregnant, maybe he'll change his mind in the mean time' but i got pregnant! but when i met my DH when my DD was 6 months old i knew then that i wanted more kids and to have them with this wonderful man! well three years later after not preventing for a while and then family planning for a while and then seeking dr's help for a while we were approaching our wedding, so we stopped trying and thought we'll start trying again after the wedding, well if that wasn't the month! we got pregnant exactly 20 weeks before our wedding day. but now i don't want to have a huge age gap like the first two. so we started not preventing for the first cylce or two and then went to family planning and have had a faint pos but the low levels of hcg wasn't able to sustain the pregnancy but this month i havn't had a visit from AF but am not getting a pos test either!! I cry every time i see that neg test!

keep strong mama!! it will happen soon
Old 06-09-2006, 04:14 PM   #18
contemplation31
Registered Users

contemplation31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:49 PM   #19
mommy2zander
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm hoping & praying you get a BFP quick!

& also sending & prayers for your friend...
mommy2zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:13 PM   #20
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

All I can really offer you is a buncha