Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2013, 10:55 AM   #11
nettepoet
Registered Users
seller

Re: 38 weeks 4 cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchikcassie View Post
She was the smallest of my 3. Her brothers were 8lb 15.7oz at 40 weeks and 9lb 2 oz at 39. I figure if she'd have gone to 40 she would have beat them both lol. She did come out in only 4 pushes which was awesome!

And I have to say all you mamas who labor with no drugs have my utmost respect. I got to 7 with norco and something in my iv and thought I was going to die before they finally decided I was in labor and were able to do the epidural.
she definitely would have beat them both! i have gone to 41w1d with both my others (but alas, here i am with no baby still) and they were 8lb11oz and 8lbs5oz. i cant imagine what your little one would have been--close to 10lbs, maybe more! i guess we all cook them different lengths for a reason.

ive gone all natural every time and trust me i too feel like im going to die. but honestly i choose it primarily out of fear! i dont do well with drugs and a needle in my spine is like the worst thing i can imagine. i have a definite phobia--for blood draws i have to be flat on my back and have butterfly needles like a baby. an epdirual or c/s makes me feel woozy just at the thought, panic attack level woozy. so while some ppl think im being courageous im really just going the route that is least adverse to my brain.

Advertisement

Old 06-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #12
NavyMama
Registered Users

Congrats! She's beautiful!
Mama to 2 boys 8 and 5, holding down the fort for my Navy submariner , and expecting baby #3 in June.
NavyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:15 AM   #13
rockchikcassie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nettepoet

she definitely would have beat them both! i have gone to 41w1d with both my others (but alas, here i am with no baby still) and they were 8lb11oz and 8lbs5oz. i cant imagine what your little one would have been--close to 10lbs, maybe more! i guess we all cook them different lengths for a reason.

ive gone all natural every time and trust me i too feel like im going to die. but honestly i choose it primarily out of fear! i dont do well with drugs and a needle in my spine is like the worst thing i can imagine. i have a definite phobia--for blood draws i have to be flat on my back and have butterfly needles like a baby. an epdirual or c/s makes me feel woozy just at the thought, panic attack level woozy. so while some ppl think im being courageous im really just going the route that is least adverse to my brain.
I'm terrified of needles as well I always bawl and freak out during the epidural. This time around I've been diagnosed with bulging discs and stenosis in my lower back which made the pain in my lower back almost unbearable during contractions. I've spent the last 2 weeks having almost debilitating sciatica pain so I wasn't as nervous this time, just happy for the relief! I has wanted to try natural this time because of my fear if the epidural and I'm proud of myself for making it as far as I did!
Full time student, mommy and wife! Love the boys in my life Chase, DS Merrick aka Batman (2/08), Silas (5/11) & #3 coming 6/13

ISO/IHA: http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1286842
rockchikcassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #14
SpartyGuard
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats!!
SpartyGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #15
nettepoet
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchikcassie View Post
I'm terrified of needles as well I always bawl and freak out during the epidural. This time around I've been diagnosed with bulging discs and stenosis in my lower back which made the pain in my lower back almost unbearable during contractions. I've spent the last 2 weeks having almost debilitating sciatica pain so I wasn't as nervous this time, just happy for the relief! I has wanted to try natural this time because of my fear if the epidural and I'm proud of myself for making it as far as I did!
you rocked it. and have an adorable little girl to show for it! ::jealous::

I WANT MY BABY NOW.

imnotgoingtobepregnantforeverimnotgoingtobepregnan tforever
Old 06-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #16
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeh! Congratulations!!!
mmeneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:16 AM   #17
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats! I hope you are enjoying your baby moon so far!