Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-25-2018, 12:32 PM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: July 2018

Cleaned the kids' closet today and realized there is space to hang baby clothes in there, so the girls and I went through the infant buckets and dug out all the nb/0-3/preemie clothes for boy and girl. That was fun, now I have to actually get them hung up, but it was good to get an idea of how much I had. I gave most of my girl stuff to my sister last year, but turns out there is still more than enough for one baby. Thought I tossed most of the boy stuff as my most recent baby was our 4th boy in a row, plus 2 more in earlier years, and half of it was given to us used...but looks like I kept dingy stained stuff with sentimental value or the lighting was bad when I packed it or I just never did sort it or SOMETHING but I need to comb through it again and be ruthless. Hard to do when it's the stuff I was given for DS1 and had months to stare at the clothes before baby was born AND there's a baby coming that needs to be clothed. I'm going to have to go through it on a grumpy day so I don't care about tossing it!

mama to
B(11), S(9), H(7), M(5), L(4), and C(2) Missing babies N, L, R, A, and ^M^Expecting our rainbow baby
zeotwoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:36 PM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: July 2018

Currently all of my almost five year olds clothes are in the dresser that baby will need. When the weather warms up I will move her winter clothes to storage and have her share a dresser with her big sister. Then the baby will get the other dresser. I usually have to go through everything and look for stains too, some of the, are protein stains that show up after being in storage. Oxyclean soaks take care of most of they yellowish stains. I've been sewing bibs, burp clothes, and I ordered a couple diaper pods to keep my diaper bag organized. It's always a mess, so hopefully this will help. I am feeling very good, but I am carrying this baby so low, that it's becoming harder to bend over and pick things up. Lol
Christian family. Psalm 63:3-4 "Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands."
nebraskamom is offline   Reply With Quote