Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2011, 05:20 PM   #121
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: 11/8-11/20Marchkins

My DS was transverse until 39 weeks. For some reason he went head down right at the end. my sister has no room, because her uterus is misshaped, so her kids all got stuck breech.

Advertisement

Old 11-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #122
kspicer119
Registered Users

Crunch, it could be head butts that you are feeling. I know with dd I felt a lot of low movements, and with this one too, and both were and are head down at least dd was from 16 weeks on and this one was head down at 16 weeks too, will find out wednesday if he is still that way. But either way I wouldn't worry about position too much this early. Good luck and try not to worry too much.
kspicer119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #123
crunch!910
Registered Users

Ah! That post was pointless! I felt a big summersault and now baby is OBVIOUSLY transverse again, with large leg kicks on my left and little punches on my right, just like he was for ultrasound. My DS NEVER moved this much! I felt PLENTY of kicks and punches, but NEVER summersault type movements that took him from transverse to head down to etc. He just stayed put head down. Makes me worried this baby will pull a stunt like my friend's baby who flipped to transverse when she was 10 cm dilated! Can you believe that? head down until 10, then flipped!
Old 11-21-2011, 10:04 AM   #124
Squeaky McMurdo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Spinningbabies.com is so great for antenatal positioning. Even if your babies are behaving it has some great advice for things like releasing your pelvic floor to relieve sciatica and things. And you never know when a baby might decide to turn the wrong way.

Aislin stayed transverse until 39 weeks even with chiropractor visits and finally went head down after I did spinning babies a couple times a day. The rebozo (sp?) thing also felt really good in early labor...I was in the birth pool during the last part, but it probably would have felt nice at the end too.

My ISO/IHA I'm looking for a Cosco Pronto cover in "Cars" preferably.
Squeaky McMurdo is offline   Reply With Quote