Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #51
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
My Mood:
I'm so jealous! It's 100 degrees here now. Goodbye fresh air! Until we meet again in October :/

Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #52
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: April Chat

you know your morning sickness is bad when your one year old starts copying you and pretends to puke in the
*Jazz* Mommy to Axel 5/7/09 and Samara 2/9/12 Gage 11/7/13and navy wife to Stephen(future PNP )Now blogging for The Good Life Green check it out:
cjslater1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #53
Registered Users
My Mood:

Lol, yep mine does that too, he thinks its funny! The older two ask me if I feel good or if my tummy is hurting.

I actually felt good, really good for two days last week. I started thinking maybe this is it, maybe the morning sickness is done. Nope, today was horrible. I'm starting to wonder if we are getting a stomach bug though, because DH has been really nauseous the past two days too. At least the kids seem ok.
Married to my best friend
Proud Moma to Hunter 03/07 , Garrett 10/08 , Caleb 2/12 and 11/13
AggieMoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #54
Registered Users
My Mood:

My morning sickness is getting better, but I am still always super exhausted. I am usually zonked out by 8:30 in the evenings... Last night, I fell asleep at 6:30, and didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning! My poor hub.... We never seem to spend any time together anymore, because I am always sleeping!
Help Meet to my Wonderful Hubby
Home birthin', Breastfeedin', Cloth-diaperin', Currently Non-Vaxin', Bed-Sharin', Baby wearin' Momma to my 4 girlies!
jandk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:19 AM   #55
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by cjslater1 View Post
you know your morning sickness is bad when your one year old starts copying you and pretends to puke in the

Well, we finally shared our news with family. My mom said "you know better". Yea, bout the reaction i figured i'd get from my family. My InLaws were apparently betting on me giving birth before the year was out. So, they weren't surprised, but I would say they are a lil bit excited. I have'nt broke the news to them that we're having a homebirth yet tho. lol. I also scheduled my first official prenatal with my MW for June 3rd, I'll be 16 weeks. And she's gonna try to get me in to the Dr. she uses for backup to do a gender scan for us the same day. Dh is hoping for a boy, I'll genuinely be happy either way, but I'm leaning towards hoping for a boy for DH's sake, especially after all the hell we went through trying to adopt one of his lil cousins (birthmom had abandoned him), a lil boy, and all that turning into a dramatic disaster, that I don't think I'm over yet . Anyhoo.... Chinese gender charts all say a boy. Still haven't made a grand public announcement via FB or anything or told our church family. My MIL wants to have us a baby shower this time, we never got one with the girls, and she'd like to do a gender reveal at it and the gender be kept secret from us til then, but I don't think I'm up for that.

lalal, i could chit chat all day. our appraiser just came and im terrified were not gonna get the appraisal amount we need to get the best deal on our mortgage... we need as close to or more than 200k and my house was a mess when he came today inside and out (we've had tons of rain!). and we still have so many lil things to fix and do. during the building process he appraised it based on our plans for 215k. And it's actually bigger than it was supposed to be by about 400 sq ft. It's 2700 sq. ft. - 5 bedrooms. 3.5 bathrooms. But it's not as fancy as we originally intended, since we went over budget on our flooring and cabients. If I ever get it straightened up enough, I'll share some pictures.
Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote