Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-11-2006, 10:48 AM   #1
Gsmommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Icons, What do they Mean

I was wondering what the icons mean in the first two columns beside the tread titles...all the colored envelopes and also the smilies, arrows etc...

I have tried searching everywhere for the meanings but can't seem to get it straight...

Also how can you tell if you have looked at a thread, does that have something to do with the icons?

TIA, Dana

Advertisement

Gsmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:52 AM   #2
Gsmommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Icons, What do they Mean

okay so I scrolled to the bottom of the page and found all the envelopes and what they mean...but what constitutes a "hot tread" and again what do the smilies mean and the arrows in the column next to the envelopes
Gsmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:31 PM   #3
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Icons, What do they Mean

Hot topics are threads with a certain amount of posts to it (I want to say 20?) So any post that gets more than that certain amount of posts to it is considered "hot topic"

The smileys, when you create a thread you ahve an option to add one of those. So if the thread is a happy theread you can add a smiley face, if you want to get peoples attention you can do the attention sign, or if the thread is sad you can do the sad face. ETC Those are added by the person who creates the thread. The only thing that WE(meaning admin/mods) would add would be a little lock sign over the envelope meaning the thread is locked and no more responses can be added. But we dont just lock threads, there would have to be a reason to lock it.
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote