Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2017, 06:36 AM   #1
chorst
Registered Users

Diaper Addiction

Why are cloth diapers so addicting? I started my stash with several different brands (Rumparooz, bumGenius, and Thirsties, though recently I've been loving totsbots), and now every time I see a new print I feel like I need it. I also change my mind about what style of diapers I like the best - fitteds with covers or AIOs. Anyone else relate?

Advertisement

chorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 03:04 PM   #2
Tcarter1007
Registered Users

Re: Diaper Addiction

I'm addicted to diapers clean ones lol
Tcarter1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 03:04 PM   #3
Tcarter1007
Registered Users

I always need more diapers.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:05 PM   #4
Tcarter1007
Registered Users

Wool is my new obession
Old 10-11-2017, 01:12 PM   #5
Lindobebe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am in the same boat with my 3rd and last child. With my first two who where both in diapers at the same time I had very few diapers and had to wash them pretty much every day. And mostly used inserts and covers on them and a mix of brands. Now with this baby I am loving prefolds with doublers and fitteds for night (used them with my other two as well) I also have alot of flats mostly came to me as gifts but have not tried them on him yet as they look so huge to me. Loving my bummis whisper covers I got off her and motherease with a fitted for night time, never get leaks where with spoises he had to get an outfit change almost every night I just love cloth diapers. I have a couple of Thristys and just love them and buttons I really like too seems like you can never have to many cute diapers
Old 10-11-2017, 05:56 PM   #6
DreamInGreen
Registered Users
seller

I think it's common to try different thing and look for the unicorn diaper (not the print unicorn, just the one that does everything you want). So one falls into the rabbit hole of trying everything. I say if you can pick one thing and stick to it, you are amazing!
Old 10-11-2017, 07:31 PM   #7
vansen19
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

this is my last baby so i am going to try as many different styles/brands as possible lol buying secondhand to save of course but i still use majority flats and shells, and a fitted combo for nighttime -- these are my tried and true through 3 babes, probably will resell everything else but my flats and shells!