Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #41
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: March Chat

I'm freaking out... So... i've had some spotting with BMs (2-3 times) and dtd (once or twice)... and tonight i had it again with a BM, but it was red... This is not helping my just general uneasy feeling about this pregnancy and something not being right. My OB appt is Friday morning. I also have HPV, cervical dysplasia, and was supposed to endure cryotherapy back before the end of the year, and was never able to for various reasons. So, now I'm also freaking out thinking great... I probably have cancer. My mom had it, had a full hysterectomy at 28, found the cancer when she was pregnant with my little sister. Lalalalala. Trying to sing and think happy thoughts. Not easy, especially when you're full of poop! Seriously, considering an enema for that almost instant relief.

OK - so now that I've grossed everyone out I'm gonna attempt to sleep. Bah. DH has to get up at the butt crack of down for an EARLY work thing at 7:30 a.m. - about an hour and a half away. And he broke the news he can't go with me to my appt Friday. And, I also don't have a sitter arranged for my DDs. So don't wanna take them and get bad news. . . But also, not sure I'm ready to share any good news with them either. Agh.

Prayers appreciated.

Advertisement

Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #42
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck411
I'm freaking out... So... i've had some spotting with BMs (2-3 times) and dtd (once or twice)... and tonight i had it again with a BM, but it was red... This is not helping my just general uneasy feeling about this pregnancy and something not being right. My OB appt is Friday morning. I also have HPV, cervical dysplasia, and was supposed to endure cryotherapy back before the end of the year, and was never able to for various reasons. So, now I'm also freaking out thinking great... I probably have cancer. My mom had it, had a full hysterectomy at 28, found the cancer when she was pregnant with my little sister. Lalalalala. Trying to sing and think happy thoughts. Not easy, especially when you're full of poop! Seriously, considering an enema for that almost instant relief.

OK - so now that I've grossed everyone out I'm gonna attempt to sleep. Bah. DH has to get up at the butt crack of down for an EARLY work thing at 7:30 a.m. - about an hour and a half away. And he broke the news he can't go with me to my appt Friday. And, I also don't have a sitter arranged for my DDs. So don't wanna take them and get bad news. . . But also, not sure I'm ready to share any good news with them either. Agh.

Prayers appreciated.
Sorry you're stressed! I hope your appt goes well!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum