Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-14-2016, 08:07 AM   #11
elienai
Registered Users
Formerly: Desert_Rose
seller
seller

Re: Would You Refuse C Section at This Hospital?

THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
...come in at the very last possible minute. Where it would be harder to do a section since baby is crowning
Just be in the hospital parking lot waiting until you HAVE to go in. I can't see how they'd do a c-section if you're in active labor and ready to push. Especially after 7 VBAC's!!

Your husband will have to stick to his guns and possibly fight for your right to have a natural birth, so be prepared for that as well. This is what I'd do.

Advertisement

elienai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:42 AM   #12
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Would You Refuse C Section at This Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elienai View Post
THIS

Just be in the hospital parking lot waiting until you HAVE to go in. I can't see how they'd do a c-section if you're in active labor and ready to push. Especially after 7 VBAC's!!

Your husband will have to stick to his guns and possibly fight for your right to have a natural birth, so be prepared for that as well. This is what I'd do.
That was how the doctor nearly killed my son. All through my labor he kept claiming failure to progress. So when I finally caved and gave into his pressure he performed the c-section. I was already beginning to crown so he had to pull baby back up the birth canal. Not an easy thing to do. The doctor refused to admit I had progress far past his claim of 4 cm. Well, he did admit to that. Just not until after delivery.

Last edited by qsefthuko; 07-14-2016 at 11:47 AM.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote