Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2014, 07:48 AM   #1
lillypie82
Registered Users
seller

Looking for somebody who uses wool longies and wants to try fleece

I have been using anti-pill fleece for years, and just "discovered" Polartec fleece (ok, ok - I have been hearing people talk about it for years but didn't think there was any way it was worth the price.)

I found some Polartec fleece that is "sweater knit" instead of fuzzy on the outside, and it reminds me a lot of a wool sweater. But I've never actually used wool diaper covers so I can't compare it myself!

I have sold a few pairs, and feedback has been good! But I would like to find someone who uses wool longies (and maybe hasn't tried fleece or has been disappointed with the performance of regular antipill fleece compared to wool), and is willing to try my sweater knit Polartec fleece longies alongside wool and review them for me.

Retail price is $17, tester price will be $6 (including shipping)

Because this is such a deep discount, I would like to choose my tester(s) carefully. Please PM me if you are interested, and answer these questions:
1) How long have you been cloth diapering?
2) What age is the baby you will be testing them on?
3) What cloth diapering communities are you active in online?
4) Do you have a blog? Do you review cloth diapers on your blog? Please link to your blog.

I will choose testers by the end of the week (maybe mid-week if I get a lot of responses)

Here is an example of the longies, and some of the other colors I have available.

Advertisement

lillypie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:38 PM   #2
Amysgong
Registered Users
seller

Re: Looking for somebody who uses wool longies and wants to try fleece

Hello I think I am pretty interested in your testing.

1) I started cloth diaper my son 2012 June, so two years and 4 months. We started using gDiapers and gCloth inserts...than I found the very absorbent prefold love. A year ago when my daughter was born, we start to use prefold and fitted with pul covers. Then when she fit into one size we start using fitted (GMD, goodmama, RSD, and B4) full time. This past summer due to heat and rash on her, we started wool adventure and also tried some fleece covers.

Now fall comes and I love the wool longie on her and has been putting wool on her 100% of the time.

2) My daughter just turn one year at October 11

3) diaper swappers and baby center community "cloth diaper" "gDiaper" and their swap. As well as some Facebook b/s/t and coop.

4) I do have a small blog but I have yet able to share the love of CD in my blog...I write mostly in my native language to communicate with my family oversea so I feel I would rather write review in my Facebook page instead? Purple and pink one looks great.

從我的 用 iPhone 發送
Amysgong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #3
Amysgong
Registered Users
seller

By the way, it is a fantastic test. Good work mama. Thank you so much for putting this out. I d love and would be thrilled to take part by join the test.

從我的 用 iPhone 發送
Amysgong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:31 PM   #4
lillypie82
Registered Users
seller

Testers have been selected, thank you to everyone for your interest!
Old 12-26-2014, 07:00 AM   #5
LJmamap
Registered Users

Do you have these for sale?
LJmamap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 08:15 AM   #6
lillypie82
Registered Users
seller

Yes, I got good feedback from testers and I have sweater-knit fleece longies for sale in my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/shop/cottontailbabies