Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-13-2014, 03:25 PM   #11
bmacnak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ugh, I was just looking into selling requirements as well, glad to see I'm not the only one who feels defeated before starting!

Advertisement

Bethany, married to the man that makes me smile . Stay at home mom and homeschooler to my three wild and crazy boys! Bryson 9yrs, my comedian Noah, 4yrs and new booby man, Sonny, 8 months . Living our beautiful but crazy free- range, natural hippie lifestyle!)
bmacnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:35 PM   #12
Isabellasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmacnak
Ugh, I was just looking into selling requirements as well, glad to see I'm not the only one who feels defeated before starting!
I know isn't it sad: I even want to give them as gifts but worry sadly
Isabellasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:38 PM   #13
bmacnak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've gifted only so far, for baby showers for fried s of mine but have gotten offers for customs, and Hubs is like you should do it but I'm not even sure how!?! It seems very confusing!
Bethany, married to the man that makes me smile . Stay at home mom and homeschooler to my three wild and crazy boys! Bryson 9yrs, my comedian Noah, 4yrs and new booby man, Sonny, 8 months . Living our beautiful but crazy free- range, natural hippie lifestyle!)
bmacnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #14
Isabellasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmacnak
I've gifted only so far, for baby showers for fried s of mine but have gotten offers for customs, and Hubs is like you should do it but I'm not even sure how!?! It seems very confusing!
I feel ya! They make everything so confusing😵 I guess I haven't had a baby to gift it to but might as well. Good luck!!
Old 06-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #15
chelslang2010
Registered Users
seller

Re: My first Ring Sling...What do you think?

I couldn't find a pic of the water sling but your other items are adorable? How long have u been making/ selling baby items? I'm trying to get started with blankets/drool pads and such but I'm always worried that the customer won't be pleased or my stitching will be off or something lol
chelslang2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:05 AM   #16
Isabellasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelslang2010 View Post
I couldn't find a pic of the water sling but your other items are adorable? How long have u been making/ selling baby items? I'm trying to get started with blankets/drool pads and such but I'm always worried that the customer won't be pleased or my stitching will be off or something lol
Hi! I actually never posted the slings due to high insurance Thanks for the compliment about my stuff, I've been very busy with the kids so my stock is low.

I started very slowly in 9/13 I believe. Def slow at first! I started a Facebook page and that was a huge help. If you can find some small craft fairs w/ low fees that's a good way. Also I started w/ the free business cards w/ vista print, then upgraded once I got an image package from a lady on Etsy and tags!

I thought the same thing, how will people like it? Is my stitching straight? I find people order because it's unique and home made. Mine aren't always perfect, and I'm my biggest critic, but if I'm happy with it I post it for sale

I've had one person or happy w/ a stitch, I redid it and sent right out..got great feedback and repeat business! Be timely and
Respond, and and always check in to see if they got the item!

Even the littlest touches that don't cost a lot, like a cellophane bag wrapped in tissue w/ a little sticker I printed makes a big impact.

Etsy has so many sellers it's hard to get out there, use good tags to describe your item.
Find some larger sellers and ask them too, I hope to
Grow with time!!
Old 06-27-2015, 12:02 PM   #17
christina37355
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So we are doing an online Facebook adoption auction in a couple weeks, would you be interested in donating a sling? We will be promoting everyone who donates a lot!! If you like more info about our adoption visit my blog:
www.ourforeverfamily.net
christina37355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:05 AM   #18
Snoddymomma
Registered Users

Very cute!
Snoddymomma is offline   Reply With Quote