Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2014, 01:23 AM   #21
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Questions about the pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by booty hunter View Post
I have decoded to go for it! I figure of I can lose 60 pounds why not do it. I am assuming not having a pencil may make it more challenging but it is 60 pounds so I am garbage .
Oh gangsta phone, how you made my night.

Advertisement

Old 09-14-2014, 03:04 AM   #22
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
I have decoded to go for it! I figure of I can lose 60 pounds why not do it. I am assuming not having a pencil may make it more challenging but it is 60 pounds so I am garbage .
Oh dear! You have me gigging like a kid right now!
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 03:07 AM   #23
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilannies mama View Post
I agree we may all have better days then. I mean imagine a bad day then you find out if you ejaculate you can lose all that weight. I mean what kind of day would that make then? I needed a laugh.

Back on topic though what you say about stress makes sense also & maybe the pill is just balancing out your hormones. I'd just write all these new things happening down & after you've taken the pill a couple of months see what's going on then. The pelvic pain going away is awesome & is why I need them ( but I've had so much go wrong lately I think were heading towards the H word don't even want to talk about it ) that'll be another post when I go to dr. Lol! But the weight loss & all I'd just watch & see. If it is balancing your hormones & all then I'd think this is just what your normal prob should be. Just don't lose more weight than safely needed no matter how much that is. & for sure don't ejaculate sugar just to do it! Lol!! But none of it sounds harmful at this point just a mystery to if its your pill balancing hormones or side effects.

I think that is a good idea to write things down. I hadn't noticed until today I had been a full month without any signs of a yeast infection. Usually I have a few signs if I am not careful I will have a full blown infection. Got bad enough I would keep a kit in my dresser and anti yeast cream on the counter for after showers and for use periodically throughout the day. I could tell when I wasn't using the cream. Even then sometimes the infection would overwhelm the cream periodically.

The weight I was beginning to notice as my pants were beginning to get looser. That was when I weighed myself and realized I had lost about 4lbs in the last 5 weeks even though I wasn't trying to lose right now.

Last edited by qsefthuko; 09-14-2014 at 03:09 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 03:10 AM   #24
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
The thing is I only post from my phone. Most of the time it corporates(after sprint did something to the software) but today it wouldn't let me make calls and now it is changing all kinds of words. I think its true colors are coming back out.
Gotta love it though! It makes my day when it is acting up.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:13 AM   #25
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

I gained weight on the pill, patch and any birth control.

So I would say coincidence.
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdle, send Earnings, yaarlo referral code JESSA398, ibotta, BrowseU, survey cow unlock referral code is8513604729
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 06:57 AM   #26
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

WOW! Totally nailed it, this was exactly what I meant to say.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:01 AM   #27
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:
Have you looked up influence and side affects about the pill you are taking? I know some of them are supposed to help with different thugs . I wonder what it is about this one that works for you.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:24 AM   #28
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think typically bcp causes weight gain but when I was on it (granted, many moons ago) I lost weight because it gave me morning sickness.

It seems sort of like pregnancy, each instance can be different.
Cautiously expecting #4 10/6/16
EmmaGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:55 AM   #29
lilannies mama
Registered Users
seller

Booty you can only lock up a gangsta for so long & one day they are bound to bust out. & yours Made a great grand entrance.
lilannies mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:08 AM   #30
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Have you looked up influence and side affects about the pill you are taking? I know some of them are supposed to help with different thugs . I wonder what it is about this one that works for you.
Generally speaking I look up everything extensively before taking it. This time I didn't. Not really sure why I haven't done so. I will have to do it when I get back. I am leaving in 2 more minutes.